Home

Tough to intercept the ball

This is a discussion on Tough to intercept the ball within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-09-2009, 11:05 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Tough to intercept the ball

it doesnt seem tough for the cpu to intercept the ball, i've seen numerous one handed picks by the cpu DBs.
Old 08-09-2009, 12:36 PM   #10
Banned

WisconsinSports414's Arena

OVR: 9

I had the same problem as the OP during my first few days with the game. But, as I learned more effective plays on defense for generating pressure, and got better at controlling linebackers/safeties/corners, the INT numbers went up.
Old 08-09-2009, 01:29 PM   #11
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvandor
Well, the game is programmed for lots of INT drops, otherwise you'd have 10 a game. That's EA's way to keep the numbers down when the correct wway is not have the defender in perfect position in the first place.
Yep they made the correct decision to reduce INT's finally. I had to literally on Varsity level put INT's up to 75 now.

I think they finally increased the drop % of INT's which is much more realistic for game play IMO.

I see no reason to complain because people quickly forget that NCAA 08 and 09 was badly flawed with turnovers. I literally had to edit every single defensive player catch ratings down in order to play that game last year.

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »