Home

Miscellaneous NCAA 2004 teams Player ratings

This is a discussion on Miscellaneous NCAA 2004 teams Player ratings within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2003, 11:07 PM   #73
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52
Re: Miscellaneous NCAA 2004 Team / Player ratings

If you have time could you post the Longhorns Ratings
Old 06-28-2003, 11:11 PM   #74
Rookie

OVR: 1

he's a cousin to Micheal Smith former LB of Miami and Browns player.....yeah he has blazing speed too....just hopes he stays out of trouble tho....thanks for the reply ...just nice to see him gettin some props...I just told him about this....and he's blown away....and said this is some cool ish....
Old 06-28-2003, 11:13 PM   #75
Rookie

nyyfan84's Arena

OVR: 6

first of all i think its cool that you know somebody and are able to get the player ratings before the game comes out and everything

but does it really matter if you know the rating of a player before the game comes out? i mean what good does it do u?its just confuses me how so many people care what the rating are now. u cant just wait for the game i mean if i was to read the ratings now id forget them 5 mins later i mean they are in the game and u cant do anything with them till ncaa comes out so whats the big deal?

also you guys with the sock colors facemack colors, seating sections, do this things really make a big difference in the game? maybe im just old school cause ive been playing sports games since the orginal nintendo and care can less about that kinda stuff but whatever.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2003, 11:16 PM   #76
Rookie

jcarr71's Arena

OVR: 2

No respect I tell ya, no freaking respect! What the hell do the Rutgers Scarlet Knights have to do to prove themselves? Did you see the way they MANHANDLED the entire Army last season? 44-0! 44-0!!! What else do they have to do!?!?!?

If I were you I would break down your friends door, give some sort of military submission hold, and instruct him to give you Rutgers ratings. Explain to him that he should worship the field they play on, and that him not choosing them as one of the teams that he rated was a blatant slap in the f'ing face!

The ENTIRE freaking Army! It had to be 34689526825 on 11! But were the Scarlet Knights of Rutgers U phased? NO! Not at all. One may point out that the EVIL and TYRANICCAL members of the diabolical 1AA league, the Vilanova team, was able to defeat Rutgers but I will tell you this. IT WAS A BLATANT AND COWARDLY SNEAK ATTACK! One would think that since their base is twice as powerful, having two A's instead of one, that they could face the noble Scarlet Knights face to face like men. BUT NO! Their dastardly plan was to jump the Knights FROM BEHIND when the Knights were trying on their suits of war on the battleground. It was indeed a plan of brilliance, as it appeared that the Knights were ready to battle... but alas, it was not to be.

I am glad I took the time to tell you the truth though. Many misconceptions about Rutgers being poor duelers on the field of football are spread around daily, but they shut out THE ENTIRE ARMY! I hope I have converted some of you to Rutgers-ism, as it will be the new wave of the future! Be the one to build the band wagon instead of jumping on it after the hard work is over! SPREAD THE WORD YOUNG RUTGERNITES!

RUTGERS FOR LIFE!!! WHOOO!!! 3 WINS HERE WE COME!!!

Er... Hi. I am JCarr. That was an odd first post if I do say so myself...
Old 06-28-2003, 11:21 PM   #77
Banned

Programmed2Kill's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:

melarri2002 said:
he's a cousin to Micheal Smith former LB of Miami and Browns player.....yeah he has blazing speed too....just hopes he stays out of trouble tho....thanks for the reply ...just nice to see him gettin some props...I just told him about this....and he's blown away....and said this is some cool ish....

trust me, Debo will get his props during this season when he shows off his skills on the field. us Canes fans have been waiting for him big time

Old 06-28-2003, 11:24 PM   #78
Banned

Programmed2Kill's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:

jcarr71 said:
No respect I tell ya, no freaking respect! What the hell do the Rutgers Scarlet Knights have to do to prove themselves? Did you see the way they MANHANDLED the entire Army last season? 44-0! 44-0!!! What else do they have to do!?!?!?

If I were you I would break down your friends door, give some sort of military submission hold, and instruct him to give you Rutgers ratings. Explain to him that he should worship the field they play on, and that him not choosing them as one of the teams that he rated was a blatant slap in the f'ing face!

The ENTIRE freaking Army! It had to be 34689526825 on 11! But were the Scarlet Knights of Rutgers U phased? NO! Not at all. One may point out that the EVIL and TYRANICCAL members of the diabolical 1AA league, the Vilanova team, was able to defeat Rutgers but I will tell you this. IT WAS A BLATANT AND COWARDLY SNEAK ATTACK! One would think that since their base is twice as powerful, having two A's instead of one, that they could face the noble Scarlet Knights face to face like men. BUT NO! Their dastardly plan was to jump the Knights FROM BEHIND when the Knights were trying on their suits of war on the battleground. It was indeed a plan of brilliance, as it appeared that the Knights were ready to battle... but alas, it was not to be.

I am glad I took the time to tell you the truth though. Many misconceptions about Rutgers being poor duelers on the field of football are spread around daily, but they shut out THE ENTIRE ARMY! I hope I have converted some of you to Rutgers-ism, as it will be the new wave of the future! Be the one to build the band wagon instead of jumping on it after the hard work is over! SPREAD THE WORD YOUNG RUTGERNITES!

great first post!

Old 06-28-2003, 11:30 PM   #79
Th*t Cr*zy Cr*ck*r

OVR: 7

Quote:

jcarr71 said:

Us Canes know funny people, and you sir, are a funny man.
Old 06-28-2003, 11:32 PM   #80
I'm Ron F'n Swanson!

fishepa's Arena

OVR: 44

Would anyone happen to have the Auburn ratings?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »