Home

i hope a madden version of a true acc. clock is in

This is a discussion on i hope a madden version of a true acc. clock is in within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-25-2010, 05:06 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
i hope a madden version of a true acc. clock is in

i hope a madden version of a true acc. clock is in this year. what do yall think of the chances of that?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2010, 05:25 PM   #2
Pro

Lava's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: i hope a madden version of a true acc. clock is in

Probably would've been one of the smaller additions they released in the first blog, but it wasn't in there.

I'll give it maybe a 10% chance, I really am just taking a shot in the dark here though.
Old 04-25-2010, 05:45 PM   #3
Banned

steelersfan77's Arena

OVR: 7

You would think this is something the game folks could implement with ease but it seems to go by the wayside every year. It really helps out with the sim stats.

Not sure if this was on any wishlists.

Doubt it's in....never is.
Old 04-25-2010, 05:58 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

The VG Interview video seemed to have shown Accelerated Clock. It went from 40 to 30 and would drop 10 seconds off the game clock too. Russ also went through that first quarter in under 5 minutes if I am not mistaken. So, I'd say its in.

Yep, after watching that video, watch at 4:00 to 4:10. The play clock goes from 40 to 30 and the game clock goes from 4:51 to 4:41 all in one seconds time. I just hope its adjustable, which most likely it will be. Also, right before he supersims his defense, the game clock is at 3:27, camera zooms in, 2 seconds later it zooms out and the clock is at 3:16.

― Plato

Last edited by canes21; 04-25-2010 at 06:47 PM.
Old 04-25-2010, 06:43 PM   #5
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

I'd be surprised if it wasn't in the game. Madden had it last year and there was a lot of criticism over the decision to have chew clock as opposed to a true accelerated clock.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2010, 08:16 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
The VG Interview video seemed to have shown Accelerated Clock. It went from 40 to 30 and would drop 10 seconds off the game clock too. Russ also went through that first quarter in under 5 minutes if I am not mistaken. So, I'd say its in.

Yep, after watching that video, watch at 4:00 to 4:10. The play clock goes from 40 to 30 and the game clock goes from 4:51 to 4:41 all in one seconds time. I just hope its adjustable, which most likely it will be. Also, right before he supersims his defense, the game clock is at 3:27, camera zooms in, 2 seconds later it zooms out and the clock is at 3:16.
i also noticed that, thats why i wanted to get yalls opinion, i sure hope so for the past few years i have been asking for this (maddens version of the clocks) and ncaa football 2008 progressive lighting
Old 04-25-2010, 10:02 PM   #7
Pro

GoToledo's Arena

OVR: 14

I have been asking for this for years as well. I would love to have realistic TOP for my games, and also I like playing 15 minute quarters and getting a realistic number of snaps. Here's hoping.

Sideshow Bob

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »