Home

Christrian Ponder Rating What you think

This is a discussion on Christrian Ponder Rating What you think within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-05-2010, 04:52 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 62
Re: Christrian Ponder Rating What you think

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]
john brantley and matt barkeley should not be rated higher than jacory harris, and christian ponder shouldnt be 5 higher than jacory harris, if anything they should have the same overall or ponder being only 1 or 2 higher...
The same Jacory Harris who lead the nation in INTs?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2010, 04:54 PM   #26
MVP

MrOctober430's Arena

OVR: 12

99 OVR
Old 06-05-2010, 05:02 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 1

Before the Clemson game, Ponder had a 13:3 TD to INT ratio, and was completing almost 70% of his passes. He played through the NC State and Clemson games (his last 2 games before getting injured vs. Clemson) with injured ribs. There wasn't one game other than the Clemson game last year that you can blame him for the loss, as FSU had one of the worst defenses in the nation and couldn't stop anyone.

And what he did @ UNC, one of the best defenses in the country with 4 or 5 future 1st round picks, was insane. 33-40 for 395 yards and 3 tds, including finishing the game 16-16 with all 3 tds in the second half, and coming back from being down by 18 in the 3rd quarter to win 30-27.

And to the guy who says Ponder's arm isn't good, you must not of seen him throw in the spring. He was at 75% recovered from shoulder surgery and was throwing some absolute bombs. His arm is better now than its ever been.

Last edited by FSUnolefan1211; 06-05-2010 at 05:15 PM.
Old 06-05-2010, 05:10 PM   #28
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

I would say about a 89 at best.
Old 06-05-2010, 06:18 PM   #29
Rookie

Barkley7's Arena

OVR: 6

I bet a 92 or 93 would be fair for Ponder..
But knowing how the game overrates FSU EVERY SINGLE YEAR.. they'll probably give him like a 95 or 96.
Old 06-05-2010, 06:19 PM   #30
MVP

cparrish's Arena

OVR: 20

I can't really give a score until I see how exactly spread out the ratings are on NCAA11. If they are like Madden, then he is around an 86-88, but if it is like NCAA10, then he is like a 93-94.

Xbox 360: BuffEye Rosters
PS3: BuffEyeRosters
Old 06-05-2010, 06:48 PM   #31
Banned

1GATORFAN4EVA's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jclentzthadon
Well last year he did this against...

Miami- top 20 defense loaded with talent
BYU- preseason top 5 team he did to on the road
GT- Always known as having a very strong defense
UNC- Maybe the best defense in many years, you'll see this year, and he did it to them on the road...

112/159 70%
1388 passing/ 347 AVG.
10/1 TD -

He lit up UNC's defense who is sick to the tune of 33/40 395 yards and 3 TD's.

90-92 is what he should be and what some here need to do is take of the koolaid glasses...

One more thing gatorfan4eva, act like you have some sense, not since bro... It will probably take a minute to figure that out for you. Good luck with that.

God I can't get off this dude gator4eva. I'm trying to wrap it up, gotta do dinner. Dude you said you never watched him and he lost every big game he played in? WTF, get a clue and watch some ball bro. He beat BYU on the road, like I said when they were in the top 10. He beat a really tough UNC team on the road and carried the team on his back.

When you don't watch the guy, like you admitted previously, just don't weigh in with opinions and talk out your butt. Makes you look dumb...
I see you tell the story about his good games, but failed to even bring up the bad ones

Dude your guy didnt even throw 1 TD against Jacksonville State lol, An against North carolina state you survived an threw 2 int's. Do i need to mention Clemson who ate your Ponders lunch. .....4ints! An as someone cryed about an said he was injured those games thats his fault for playing then. The guy hasnt really done nothing but beat up on what you call great Defense's in your POWER HOUSE CONFERENCE!!....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2010, 06:53 PM   #32
MVP

Madwolf's Arena

OVR: 9

I still don't think Madden ratings where spread out enough. They need to use the full scale IMO. There is no point of the ratings 1-50 if they don't use them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »