Home

Demo Bugs

This is a discussion on Demo Bugs within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-15-2010, 01:38 AM   #33
MVP

UtahUtes32's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Demo Bugs

I think it was a play action play out of the shotgun, that the CPU QB decided to give it, and the running back too it left, and than just stood straight up and didn't run or anything
Old 06-15-2010, 01:44 AM   #34
Rookie

dshill's Arena

OVR: 3

For both Texas and Clemson fans wearing replica jerseys in shots of the crowd, they show up as red jerseys, not orange ones.

If you're in wildcat, and go to a different formation in no huddle, the QB stays at the receiver position, and the wildcat player stays at QB.
Old 06-15-2010, 01:57 AM   #35
CNFL Commissioner

XtremeDunkz's Arena

OVR: 22

really surprised this hasn't been mentioned. Every time I scramble past the LOS with the QB he goes into this weird stutter animation and it completely slows him down allowing the D to tackle him.

Twitch

Twitter

NFL Green Bay Packers

NBA Philadelphia 76ers

MLB Philladelphia Phillies

NHL Philadelphia Flyers
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2010, 02:01 AM   #36
Banned

stevedrumsdw's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADA885
Played a friend of mine, he hit the upright on the extra point and got the ball back on the kick off.
In an EA football game, no way.
Old 06-15-2010, 02:29 AM   #37
Rookie

okstate19's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtremedunkz
really surprised this hasn't been mentioned. Every time I scramble past the LOS with the QB he goes into this weird stutter animation and it completely slows him down allowing the D to tackle him.
This was on last years version as well. I was confused as to why my qb would always pause after he got past the LOS but my buddy could scramble uninhibited. Come to find out, it was because I used the d-pad and he used the analog stick. I started controlling players with the analog stick and never saw it again. Try that, and see if it works. If not, then I'm really not sure because I haven't experienced that problem once so far.
Old 06-15-2010, 03:06 AM   #38
Banned

stevedrumsdw's Arena

double post

Last edited by stevedrumsdw; 06-15-2010 at 03:13 AM.
Old 06-15-2010, 03:11 AM   #39
Banned

stevedrumsdw's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevedrumsdw
The computer called all 3 of it's timeouts in a row at the end of the game when I had the ball and they led by 3, lot of faulty scripting logic at play here in this scenario. Makes me wonder why there seems to be a whole new flood of broken logic each year this game is produced? Its basically the same similar few problems each year and the fix 80% of them but many survive. After 5 years of next gen titles one would suspect they could get the drive summaries correct, I guess not.

Last edited by stevedrumsdw; 06-15-2010 at 03:15 AM.
Old 06-15-2010, 03:47 AM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 2
Demo

Quote:
If a touchdown is scored during a down in which time in the fourth period expires, the try shall not be attempted unless the point(s) would affect the outcome of the game.
I scored a touchdown with no time left to go up by 6. Instead of the game being over, it made me go for the PAT.

The play of the game was that PAT & not my 75-yard desperation hail mary as time expired.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »