Home

Demo Bugs

This is a discussion on Demo Bugs within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-15-2010, 11:29 AM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Demo Bugs

I did find one as I was playing.

I intercepted a ball in the endzone and on the runback I accidentally pitched the ball out of bounds, so in the down and distance box on the score overlay it said "fumble" and when the play started back up it kept displaying "fumble". In fact, it never went back to the down and distance.

I also noticed the players glided a bit. Did anyone notice that?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2010, 11:37 AM   #66
Producer - EA Sports

Bumble14's Arena

OVR: 25

All-

I posted this in another thread, so just a heads up.

Spoke with Executive Producer Roy Harvey last night and was informed that the demo is a early build, and several of the bugs/glitches being encountered have already been ironed out in the final version of the game. There will be an EA Blog outlining exactly which bugs have been addressed dropping soon, so keep your eyes out for it.

Review copy should be out soon, so please make sure to follow me on Twitter, Bumble14_OS, to ask any questions you may have. I'll try to be in the forums as much as possible leading up to release, but Twitter's the best way to get me.

Christian
Old 06-15-2010, 11:37 AM   #67
Rookie

KennyLSU's Arena

OVR: 5

Played as Texas against OU and when I scored OU's fight song played.
Old 06-15-2010, 11:41 AM   #68
Rookie

tigerfan2's Arena

OVR: 6

The only glitch I saw, other than the squib kick camera was when I was Miami. I ran a bubble screen and instead of running behind the blocking reciever he ran a streak. I tried it three different times and it happened everytime.
Old 06-15-2010, 11:58 AM   #69
Rookie

cbc72's Arena

It seemed that even when running a normal offense, zero time ran off the clock before the AI offense would have their play chosen.

Running no huddle, the AI snapped so fast that at least half my team - no joke - was caught offside.
Old 06-15-2010, 12:00 PM   #70
Rookie

mkam89's Arena

I also had a play as tOSU where Pryor was supposed to roll out left. I tried to turn around and roll out right. I couldn't run with him, he kept trying turning around to continue to roll out left. So I wasn't able to sprint and was sacked.
Old 06-15-2010, 12:04 PM   #71
Pro

fcboiler87's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
I don't see anybody hyper speeding to the line. Everyone is jogging, then I hit A and they go like 80% of their speed. I don't see why that should be removed. There is teams like Mizzou who rush to the line as fast as possible, so Mizzou users can set their Tempo in their gameplan at high, or just press A. Then there are teams that just run a no huddle that just jog back to the line.

I think the no huddle is about right. The only thing that should be changed is that when a HB is tackled, he should be getting off the ground when you run no huddle. As it stands now they are just standing where the tackle took place. Other than that though, I really think the no huddle has improved. I just hope that we can select accelerated clock times and have it run every second of the game. It appears to shut off in the last 30 seconds which is not a good thing.

No. If you watch football, it is clearly too fast unless the offense is in 2-minute mode. No huddle is NOT 2 minute mode. A no huddle offense is meant to keep a reasonable pace, but not take just 5 seconds off the clock. It's just unrealistic to take that little amount of time. They have to get up to the line, look to the sideline, figure out what they are supposed to do, then the QB has to take time to make his pre-snap reads. A minimum of 15 seconds should go off the clock or should elapse during this time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2010, 12:12 PM   #72
Pro

xxjgbxx's Arena

OVR: 9

Anyone else notice that they randomly sub in players? Like on PR i had my 3rd string QB in and im in 2OT and on the PAT they subbed my WR in for the K and i missed it wtf?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »