Home

Can't see user teams in Online Dynasty

This is a discussion on Can't see user teams in Online Dynasty within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-29-2010, 11:16 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 9
Can't see user teams in Online Dynasty

So, the Online Dynasty site seems really cool. The story builder seems like it'll be pretty cool and all, except I don't like how it's impossible to tell which teams are user-controlled.

When I play Online Dynasty, I want my team and my friends' teams to be featured on the site, so I can easily see what's going on with everyone at first glance.

The Online Dynasty screen on the console is like this, where it shows each team and some summary info about each. However when paging around in the Online Dynasties currently on the site, I honestly could NOT tell what teams were user controlled, or what was going on with them.

Am I missing something? Or is this something that is really lacking on the Online Dynasty site?

#GoPackGo
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2010, 11:42 PM   #2
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63
Re: Can't see user teams in Online Dynasty

there seems to be a few bugs on the site right now. on the schedule tab, if you select "by week" there is an option to filter for user control teams only(from other screenshots from the site, this option will be other other pages as well), but it doesn't seem to work right now. you can tell who the commissioner is, his team is usually highlighted in the team color.

or it may be because you have to be part of that OD to see all the info? or maybe they are limiting what is shown until the game comes out(doubtful).
Old 06-30-2010, 12:58 AM   #3
Banned

dreezymac's Arena

OVR: 11

Whats the link?
Old 06-30-2010, 10:18 AM   #4
Banned

OVR: 10

well it did say online dynasty BETA....i would think by launch they should have that worked out. cuz more than likely everyone will be looking at user info first and foremost and they should have that readily available like it is on the console

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »