Home

Anyone else disappointed by this year's presentation?

This is a discussion on Anyone else disappointed by this year's presentation? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2010, 06:36 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Anyone else disappointed by this year's presentation?

I'm happy with it but it does need improvement. It's a major upgrade over anything that ea has everdone and does give it a more real life feel. Having said that the one glaring thing that stands out to me is I don't like how brad talks over the espn intro music and the music does need to be louder. I'm hoping that now that it's their ea will improve upon it and make it better for '12.
Old 07-02-2010, 08:16 PM   #18
MVP

berad88's Arena

OVR: 10

I like what they did this year with the entrances but I would rather have more presentation elements during the game than super long presentation before or after the game. As it is already in the demo the post game cut scenes go on forever.
Old 07-02-2010, 08:51 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 21

I think there is definately something missing.....but not too sure what..... I think the players don't quite look right in entrances; they don't seem to have enough life in 'em. Not enough emotion. Look at how it was back in 05. I LOVED those entrances.....weren't all "authentic," but they certainly had something special to 'em. Also, a big problem is the number of players shown. It could be GREATLY improved just by showing more players, all of them preferably. I assume that the reason for this is FPS, like they said for the Dreadlocks. Still, it's be nice to see the whole team entering, not 4-7 player :-/

Just a side note, and I don't mean to get too off topic here, but I also think that the presentation would be much better and realistic with the option of a broadcast camera.
Old 07-02-2010, 09:48 PM   #20
Banned

osubeavs721's Arena

OVR: 21

Can we be picky about it next year if its not better?
This year for a one year cycle they overhauled it vastly and made some big steps and I am happy with it for this year. If they keep it the same next year, lets complain. This year they get a pass because they overhauled it and laid the foundation
Old 07-02-2010, 09:49 PM   #21
Pro

khaled's Arena

OVR: 10

The celebrations and unrealistic replays are the only things I don't like. Well, actually, I'll add that I don't like them showing 10 fans screw yeah and woo between quarters. It's a waste of time.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-02-2010, 10:03 PM   #22
Rookie

smokeyvol's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanky
Shirley, you're not serious.

The presentation, from what I gather from the demo, is a huge upgrade over previous net-gen versions.
This.
Old 07-02-2010, 10:17 PM   #23
Wolverine Soldier

Jackdog's Arena

OVR: 37

How about we wait till the game drops and we play the final build before we do this.
NCAA:Michigan Wolverines.
F-1: Ferrari.

It's been a while OS. Hope all are doing well!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »