Home

I Pre-Ordered This Game A Few Months Back. Now I Am Mad!!!

This is a discussion on I Pre-Ordered This Game A Few Months Back. Now I Am Mad!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-10-2010, 05:41 PM   #57
Banned

dopeboy206's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: I Pre-Ordered This Game A Few Months Back. Now I Am Mad!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team UGA
If you are interested I can send you a tutorial on how to fix it yourself, not that hard really...I got a buddy who buys them (RROD Xboxes) off ebay for 50 bucks a pop, fixes them and sells them off. Done one myself not really that hard, give me a shout on PM if ya wanna try it.

I just sent u a PM. Hook a brother up. thx in advance.
Old 07-10-2010, 09:54 PM   #58
Rookie

dreneel's Arena

OVR: 4

hey man i was the biggest xbox supporter. i had the first one and then the 360. All of them tore up. I got a ps3 about 2 months ago and been very please.
Old 07-10-2010, 10:41 PM   #59
MVP

CuseGirl's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by dopeboy206
I can't send it to them. I called them up 1-800-4-My-Xbox and they said I need approval from the guy I bought it from on craigslist. He registered the console I guess. Man I lost his number, even tried to go back and find old emails so that I can get a hold of him but I can't.

Approval? I bought mine off eBay and got it replaced.....oh wow, I didn't notice how old this thread was, have you gotten it fixed? I didn't even call Microsoft, I went thru their website.
Old 07-10-2010, 11:04 PM   #60
Rookie

kennethxD's Arena

OVR: 5

Get a PS3 ^_^
Old 07-10-2010, 11:09 PM   #61
All Star

SuperBowlNachos's Arena

OVR: 21

I had this happen to me before '09. Luckily the place to fix them is the next town over so I only had about 3 days total of shipping.

You should go get a refurbished one from gamestop and find out what the return policy is.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2010, 12:02 AM   #62
Banned

dopeboy206's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuseGirl
Approval? I bought mine off eBay and got it replaced.....oh wow, I didn't notice how old this thread was, have you gotten it fixed? I didn't even call Microsoft, I went thru their website.
Maybe the person u bought it from didn't register the console. I did the same thing u did and went online but when i typed in the xbox serial it says mines already been registered.
Old 07-11-2010, 12:47 AM   #63
Pro

rynecandy's Arena

OVR: 8

360/PS3....both are electronics and have a chance of breaking. It seems to me that the Arcade has a low rate of failure. I haven't heard any numbers of new "slims" breaking down...but I do visit forums, where people have had problems with their systems. I'm on my 3rd 360 and 2nd PS3...the PS3 broke on my birthday (60gb w/ bc); I picked up a 250gb.
Old 07-11-2010, 01:18 AM   #64
MVP

OVR: 19

I had both 360/PS3 go out with over-heating issues when past their warranty.

Cracked by 360 open and applied some new Therma-Paste to both heat sinks. Screwed copper heat-sink back on, but just placed the flat aluminum heat-sink on without screwing (stumbled onto to this after trying other methods), and it's been working with neither heat-sink getting hot at all. Been jamming games for a month thus far.

Also, stumbled on how to get free xbox live every month, but I think it's against OS terms to talk about it here. Maybe my fix above also, if so, just delete.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »