Home

Who ever designed the back of this case should be fired

This is a discussion on Who ever designed the back of this case should be fired within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2010, 11:40 AM   #33
Roster Editor

jd@os's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Who ever designed the back of this case should be fired

Is the back cover the same in all regions? I know the XBOX and PS3 backs are different, but are the covers the same or regional? Can someone maybe not in the southeast like I am tell me which teams are pictured on the back of the PS3 version? Thanks.
Old 07-13-2010, 12:35 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by osubeavs721
i guess since the game is so good some one has to find something to complain about... heck it would be OS if someone didnt complain about some asinine detail that doesnt matter

It is a small detail, but I dont think its so small that it shouldn't be mentioned. Like other have already stated, there are alot of gamers out there that will judge a game by the features it states on the back of the game box. The OP is correct in his statement that EA's marketing team didn't do NCAA 11 any favors.
Old 07-13-2010, 01:31 PM   #35
Earlwolfx on XBL

Cusefan's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by osubeavs721
i guess since the game is so good some one has to find something to complain about... heck it would be OS if someone didnt complain about some asinine detail that doesnt matter
I swear, reading is a skill lost in the internet. If you actually took the time to Read my post you would probably agree yet you blindly fire off a post and look downright stupid.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2010, 01:46 PM   #36
t3g
Rookie

t3g's Arena

OVR: 4

I knew that game manuals were being marginalized over the last few years but the back of the box as well? Maybe in this day and age people just know what they want and the information they get on the internet or from friends is more of a selling point than a box.

Plus in many stores the games are behind glass cases so physically picking up a game and looking at front and back isn't always an option.
Old 07-13-2010, 01:52 PM   #37
Rookie

BuckeyesFan21's Arena

OVR: 3

Haha, I thought the exact same thing when I was looking at it. The back of the case has no impact on me, but it seems to do a poor job at selling the game.

No worries, all I care about is how it plays.
Old 07-13-2010, 02:07 PM   #38
Banned

OVR: 5

Hahahaha I wouldn't go as far as firing someone of course, but I did notice the back. Looks pretty bush league but who cares really the game is amazing imo.
Old 07-13-2010, 02:09 PM   #39
Rookie

mjh91's Arena

OVR: 7

If your biggest problem with the game is the back of the cover, you need to lower your standards.
Old 07-13-2010, 07:59 PM   #40
In Dalton I Trust

Buckeyes_Doc's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayman
It'd look tons better with color. Right now it's just black text on a white background with some pictures. They needed to take some of the paint splotches from the front cover and throw them onto the back. That'd spice it up a bit.
I agree, I have no problem with the information on the back of the cover. Would the casual gamer know what Locomotion is? Well I do have 1 problem that Cusefan mentioned was no mention of ESPN. This is a huge selling point and upgrade and it gets zero attention.

Add colors other then the black and white and add ESPN on the back and I think the the back of the case is good.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »