Home

Have you started your Dynasty or are you holding out for a progression fix?

This is a discussion on Have you started your Dynasty or are you holding out for a progression fix? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2010, 02:03 PM   #41
ND

NDAlum's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: Have you started your Dynasty or are you holding out for a progression fix?

They need a couple factors to play into it:

#1- Performance. Let's be serious...if you perform people take notice and you simply are viewed as a better player. If you perform well ratings should jump.

#2- Coaching. If you have a great coach that has a very good player development rating...they should increase year-to-year more than a school with a crappy coach.

#3- Potential. I truly believe the people coming in should have a ceiling. This way some 2* HB at Rice who somebody plays with on Freshman rushing for 10,000 yards and 100 TDs in a season isn't rated a 99 OVR. There should be some sort of cap for everybody.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2010, 02:38 PM   #42
Banned

OVR: 2

How much do players at elite programs improve during the offseason?
At my 3 star school the first year most only improved 1 or 2 pts overall, a few improved 3 and 4 pts but overall not alot of improvement. Interested to see how it is at the top programs.
Old 07-21-2010, 02:42 PM   #43
Banned

OVR: 25

Progression is perfect IMHO....If it was anything like last year, i would only play 2 seasons then re-start.

One of the many many things they did a great job with this year....They better not touch it.
Old 07-21-2010, 02:54 PM   #44
MVP

AnybodyKilla's Arena

OVR: 12

I swear to god, Ill be upset if they dont fix this problem. You guys are ridiculous.

Anyone who says there isnt a problem with the game, Hasn't simmed 6-10 seasons in and seen the overall of players and teams.

THAT is a problem. The Progression itself is great, the Ovr of the recruits is GREAT..the problem?

Awareness is killing this game, Soon as I figured out this problem I stopped playing the game overall. Im a Dynasty only guy and this kills the game for me, It sucks because Im having a hell of a time playing the game itself.

I wish someone from EA would atleast comment on this.
#9 Syracuse Orange!! (15-1)(3-0)
Old 07-21-2010, 03:08 PM   #45
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnybodyKilla
I swear to god, Ill be upset if they dont fix this problem. You guys are ridiculous.

Anyone who says there isnt a problem with the game, Hasn't simmed 6-10 seasons in and seen the overall of players and teams.

THAT is a problem. The Progression itself is great, the Ovr of the recruits is GREAT..the problem?

Awareness is killing this game, Soon as I figured out this problem I stopped playing the game overall. Im a Dynasty only guy and this kills the game for me, It sucks because Im having a hell of a time playing the game itself.

I wish someone from EA would atleast comment on this.
i have simmed a 7 years in now and I have noticed that there are very few A across the board teams, but i think thats fine. College football is not about awareness its about ability. There are still stars at the top of the food chain and still 1 team per conference with a B+ or higher rating, and everyone else is everywhere else. I dont see the problem at all.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2010, 03:14 PM   #46
MVP

choadler's Arena

OVR: 14

I think the question and the concern is how does the game play with these awarness ratings. Particularly the CPU quarterback. If you just sim, then yes, I guess it doesn't really matter, but the problem could come on the field.
Old 07-21-2010, 03:19 PM   #47
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by choadler
I think the question and the concern is how does the game play with these awarness ratings. Particularly the CPU quarterback. If you just sim, then yes, I guess it doesn't really matter, but the problem could come on the field.
This is the question. If overall or team ratings are low and the CPU still plays a decent game of football than all this talk is just that, talk.

If it affects gameplay then we have a problem.
Old 07-21-2010, 03:23 PM   #48
MVP

dan_457's Arena

OVR: 26

This is the thing, why does it have to be 20 A teams in a year, or 0 A teams. There needs to be some sort of balance. Personally I'd rather have 20 A teams, and a lot people would rather have no A teams. It can't be that hard for them to find a balance, or come up with a way for us to individually decide progression.

-Cleveland Browns-

-Cleveland Cavaliers-

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »