Home

Man Up EA!! Put in Stadium Sounds!!

This is a discussion on Man Up EA!! Put in Stadium Sounds!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2010, 09:47 PM   #9
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: Man Up EA!! Put in Stadium Sounds!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROman
It would be nice to be able to use stadium sounds for road games too. That's one bone I wish EA would throw us.
Unless I don't understand... You can.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 07-20-2010, 09:47 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 9

I'd be happy if the current stadium sounds were unlimited AND the menu to add them actually worked without taking an hour to do a full set for one team.

No way this happens though, in this day, EVERYTHING is proprietary. All it would take is one person to "Sam Keller" the thing and it would be sunk, and unlike Sam Keller, they would win.
Old 07-20-2010, 11:07 PM   #11
Pro

kc10785's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXHusker25
I'd be happy if the current stadium sounds were unlimited AND the menu to add them actually worked without taking an hour to do a full set for one team.

No way this happens though, in this day, EVERYTHING is proprietary. All it would take is one person to "Sam Keller" the thing and it would be sunk, and unlike Sam Keller, they would win.

introduce file sharing for stadium sounds
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2010, 12:34 AM   #12
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by kc10785
introduce file sharing for stadium sounds
I think they would run into a whole different set of problems with file sharing...

Anyway, that is what the interweb is for...
Old 07-21-2010, 12:42 AM   #13
Rookie

xxxAir23xxx's Arena

OVR: 1

Check out my sig y'all. I have stadium sounds ready with playlists to be streamed for almost EVERY school. I'm trying to get them as accurate as possible, so if you guys want to check them out and post corrections for me it would be awesome.

I spent a lot of time putting this file together, so I hope somebody uses it.

Old 07-21-2010, 12:55 AM   #14
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxAir23xxx
Check out my sig y'all. I have stadium sounds ready with playlists to be streamed for almost EVERY school. I'm trying to get them as accurate as possible, so if you guys want to check them out and post corrections for me it would be awesome.

I spent a lot of time putting this file together, so I hope somebody uses it.
I would have every single school set up in the game if we had unlimited slots, but with the current 50 right now I have about 3-5 for Virginia Tech, GT Tech, FSU, UNC, Bama, Kentucky, South Carolina, Arkansas, Tennessee, and a few other from the ACC and SEC. Then I have 10 for Miami.

If EA gave us unlimited control with Custom Stadium Sounds, every team in this game would have at least one sound for an event. As it stands now, you can hardly do a couple events for each team in a conference.

― Plato
Old 07-21-2010, 01:02 AM   #15
Rookie

xxxAir23xxx's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
I would have every single school set up in the game if we had unlimited slots, but with the current 50 right now I have about 3-5 for Virginia Tech, GT Tech, FSU, UNC, Bama, Kentucky, South Carolina, Arkansas, Tennessee, and a few other from the ACC and SEC. Then I have 10 for Miami.

If EA gave us unlimited control with Custom Stadium Sounds, every team in this game would have at least one sound for an event. As it stands now, you can hardly do a couple events for each team in a conference.
True, but when in dynasty mode you can easily set up playlists for your season schedule and be done with it. Or stream only one team's playlist and change it before every game. It only takes 5-10 minutes to do. IDK, i don't mind doing it.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2010, 01:05 AM   #16
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

It takes more than 5-10 minutes. Just scrolling through teams, then through events, then through playlists can take 5 minutes alone for just 2-3 events. I would do i if I had unlimited slots, but doing it before every game is just too much for me.

― Plato

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »