Home

NCAA Football 10 for 20, or NCAA 11 for 60?

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10 for 20, or NCAA 11 for 60? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-23-2010, 11:45 AM   #17
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: NCAA Football 10 for 20, or NCAA 11 for 60?

Without question NCAA11 is LIGHTYEARS above NCAA10. I didn't even purchase NCAA10 after playing the retail copy.

The gameplay IS top notch and while there are issues...what game doesn;'t have issues.

I can't put NCAA11 down. Then again I don't go looking for issues so I can have an excuse to post "look at me" threads.

The game is football, it's fun, period.

Comparing NCAA11 to NCAA10 is like comparing Jessica Alba to Rosie O'Donnell....

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 07-23-2010, 11:46 AM   #18
MVP

Roggie's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_president
i should have been more clear.. i was speaking primarily about the game play. game play wise i have not seen much of a difference, there is some but not much; and incredible is not a word i'd use to describe 11.... fun-sure,incredible no way.
You're kidding, right? Not many gameplay differences? On 10 you could put a spin move on a guy, make him miss, then get hit instantly as he teleports around. Putting weight in a football game is worth the money. And don't you remember run commit? The cheapest thing in the history of sports gaming? 10's gameplay was BROKEN. 11 is just loaded with little bugs that are annoyances, but don't break the game.
Chicago Bulls
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Detroit Lions

Old 07-23-2010, 11:47 AM   #19
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack Attack 11
I wasn't calling the OP that but the clown at gamestop (notice the bold larger font). But oh well if some people have no sense of humor.
Ahhh gotcha... Just didn't want an unecessary bannage and so yes I concur if Gamestop did in fact say that..

The guys at our Gamestops (Well 2 of the 3 anyways) are pretty cool and wise about the games. Guess that's why I think they are cool. lol

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 07-23-2010, 11:50 AM   #20
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_president
i should have been more clear.. i was speaking primarily about the game play. game play wise i have not seen much of a difference, there is some but not much; and incredible is not a word i'd use to describe 11.... fun-sure,incredible no way.
There's plenty of "football" change from 10 to 11.

No, there are no big bells and whistles or 10x's better graphics but the actual game of "Football" has improved 10 fold IMO.

To each their own though...

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS

Last edited by Skyboxer; 07-23-2010 at 11:53 AM.
Old 07-23-2010, 11:54 AM   #21
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roggie
You're kidding, right? Not many gameplay differences? On 10 you could put a spin move on a guy, make him miss, then get hit instantly as he teleports around. Putting weight in a football game is worth the money. And don't you remember run commit? The cheapest thing in the history of sports gaming? 10's gameplay was BROKEN. 11 is just loaded with little bugs that are annoyances, but don't break the game.
i will be glad when weight and angles dictate what happens on the field of play..still not there yet. the game still teleports players, whether it be to tackle someone, put a defender in a position to make a play or a receiver to catch a ball it's still there.
as i said there have been some changes but not that many. i do enjoy the run blocking more this time around(very good improvement), now if only the AI's run game were to get a patch we'd be in business(i don't play online).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2010, 12:00 PM   #22
MVP

Roggie's Arena

OVR: 17

I've seen teleporting 3 times, and I've played 3 seasons already. And I've got highlights saved that show weight in action on this game. If you can't see it, then there are serious things wrong...

These games aren't even close. Recruiting on 10 is the easiest thing in the world. 11 actually makes it a semi challenge. People can't cheat in an OD by saving it offline and looking at recruits like they can on 10. The games aren't even close. I'd say buy 09 before 10.
Chicago Bulls
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Detroit Lions

Old 07-23-2010, 12:10 PM   #23
Rookie

kmaxhokie's Arena

OVR: 5

I would hands down buy NCAA 11 for 60 instead of 10 for 20. NCAA 11 definitely has better gameplay and graphics compared to 10. I see it as a no brainer but to each his own I guess.

BOATSNHOOOOOES
#14 Virginia Tech (10-3)
Year 1 - Champs Sports Bowl Champs
#10 Virginia Tech (11-2) Year 2 - Chick-fil-A Bowl Champs
Old 07-23-2010, 12:15 PM   #24
Banned

OVR: 9

You should get NCAA2011.

Buy the way, last time I was at Sam's Club, they were selling brand new copies of NCAA2010 for $13.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »