Home

Bug/Glitches Discussion

This is a discussion on Bug/Glitches Discussion within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-04-2010, 10:46 PM   #25
Rookie

Zuke's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Bug/Glitches Discussion

Can anybody help me out here? I gave my friend Commissioner so he could make the schedules than he gave it back to me and now I can’t get into the dynasty anymore.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2010, 12:39 AM   #26
Pro

OVR: 21

I got a glitch today where the opposing team missed their extra point kick and it made me kickoff. Very frustrating since they only needed a TD and PAT to tie the game.
Old 08-05-2010, 08:27 AM   #27
Pro

gameface1324's Arena

OVR: 11

Where to start?

- When inviting a friend to play in a game, you sit there on the "Waiting for Opponent" screen, after you have picked your unis and all... and it never goes away after he joins. You see the team logo of the other side move, but the Waiting box stays up and you cant continue. He says he is in the game and to him it looks as if you are still picking uniforms. Have to re-try several times before it finally works

- Online recruiting is WAY too buggy to even attempt to use... ive never gotten thru 2 or 3 "hours" of recruiting without the Server error, and losing out on the spent time. I gave up on it, and it was the big reason I even bought this years game

- Don't even get me started on Dynasty progression... Im giving them till the patch to fix this, if it doesnt fix it well, perfectly... Im out forever.

- MLBs (that are in 5-10 yard zone coverage) being able to jump and tip balls that you throw 20 yards down field and "lob" them by tapping the button, and they still jump and knock the ball down.
Old 08-05-2010, 10:34 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 4

I have one that will probably only affect the minority of users, but here it is anyways:

when playing a game (dynasty or play now) with two users on the same team (co-op), it will not allow you to see what personnel the cpu is coming out in on offense.

This totally sucks because I have no idea what to come out in for defense on any down. I come out in 4-3 on 1st and 10, and the cpu could come out with a 4 wide set!!

Very frustrating. Thought I had a workaround with "ask the coach" playcall, but even that doesn't match you up right. Anyone else experience this? Am I missing something?
Old 08-05-2010, 11:08 PM   #29
Rookie

southwvboy's Arena

OVR: 0

Gameface, what's up brother? fficeffice" />>>
>>
They need to do something about man to man. I hate calling a man to man formation out of 3-3-5 or 4-2-5. every time the other team has a slot the guy covering him stands in the box as if to blitz and of course at the snap of the ball that guy heads down field and the covering him gets lost in the wash. >>
>>
I down loaded the update today and can't get through 3 plays in a row with out a freeze. >>
>>
back to man to man. Do the cpu db's have esp, cause they dang near go to where the rout is going to end and wait. That is an exaggeration but u have to know what i'm talking about. >>
Old 08-06-2010, 01:00 AM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noble Evildoer
I got a glitch today where the opposing team missed their extra point kick and it made me kickoff. Very frustrating since they only needed a TD and PAT to tie the game.
Yup, I just got this one too! ruined a good game
Old 08-06-2010, 08:08 AM   #31
Pro

gameface1324's Arena

OVR: 11

Also, doubt Id call it a glitch, as Im sure it ws planned... but I hate that a "highlight" or replay doesnt cover a whole play, but like the last 5 seconds of one.

Don't break a spectacular run for over 50 yards, because after you score, you can only see the run's highlight from the time you are already past the defenders, and you get to only see him run to the end zone.

So annoying. And an easy fix, just make every single highlight cover the play from snap to finish
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2010, 09:09 AM   #32
Rookie

adam42381's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noble Evildoer
I got the same thing as well:

National Title game of the 1st year of my franchise. 35 seconds to go and I'm up 8 points after the CPU scores a TD. CPU misses the extra point off the goal post and one of my defenders catches the ball in the end zone and the play is blown dead. When the ensuing kickoff screen comes up, instead of me receiving the ball I have to choose to kick the ball to the opposing team. Luckily my defense was able to hold them and I won the title but I should have gotten the ball and been able to run out the clock myself.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »