Home

Stadium shaking

This is a discussion on Stadium shaking within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-09-2010, 11:28 AM   #9
MVP

Dogslax41's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Stadium shaking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Death
Which it never does. The EA team really need to balance things out. It's ridiculous that on the road users have all the problems, but gain none of the benefits whilst playing at home.
Agree with this 100%. A team should not be able to flawlessly run the no-huddle while audibling against me when I am at home and leading in a 60k + capactiy stadium.
Old 08-09-2010, 01:20 PM   #10
Pro

OVR: 21

What I really find odd is how when I played at Duke the stadium was shaking. It was Duke! Duke football!
Old 08-09-2010, 01:32 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogslax41
Agree with this 100%. A team should not be able to flawlessly run the no-huddle while audibling against me when I am at home and leading in a 60k + capactiy stadium.
A lot of no huddle teams get the playcall from the sideline by looking at HUGE black numbers and letters on huge white pages.

Additionally, when it comes to 2-minute offenses, a lot of teams will call more than one play from the huddle. So, maybe they call Pass Play A then Pass Play B then Pass Play C. If at any point an interception is thrown or a player gets run out of bounds, let's rehuddle and recall some plays, if not, this is the order we're playing in, and after C, we'll either call a time out, or spike it, or whatever.

It would be cool if it actually were more difficult to audible and hot route in loud stadiums...but it's not really. Just a minor inconvenience. I've never seen anyone do the wrong thing, get confused, etc. nothing.

As far as the OP goes, if you want to see your home stadium shake, plug in another control and control the away team.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2010, 01:34 PM   #12
One Last Job

TracerBullet's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noble Evildoer
What I really find odd is how when I played at Duke the stadium was shaking. It was Duke! Duke football!
You must have the most scared QB ever then.
Old 08-09-2010, 01:38 PM   #13
Banned

OVR: 6

Well, honestly, it really doesn't do anything. When I pick my plays, I already knows all the routes, and the shaking doesn't really do much, considering it's only prior to the snap.
Old 08-09-2010, 01:42 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noble Evildoer
The Cameron Crazies are Wallace Wade Wackos in the fall.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »