Home

Boise and VT Unis

This is a discussion on Boise and VT Unis within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-06-2010, 10:40 PM   #25
MVP

cparrish's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Boise and VT Unis

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
Nike didnt announce the new pro combats until a few weeks ago, or at least show them so its hard for them to get them in the game if they dont see what they look like until after the game is already released.
I know. EA had no control over it. Just like how they don't have the correct jersey's this year for Colorado State or Colorado in the game. It is what it is. I guess if I were Nike, I would want my new jerseys in the game to get people excited about them and go out and buy them. Same with Russell who made Colorado State's new jerseys.

Xbox 360: BuffEye Rosters
PS3: BuffEyeRosters
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2010, 11:47 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 6

The more I kept watching the game the more I started to like Boise's uniforms. Although I do agree some orange would have been a nice touch.
Old 09-06-2010, 11:51 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 1

That may have been the two most Gawd Uwful uniforms EVERY to be on a football field at the same time. THANK GOD next week is Bama vs. Penn State so we can end the "fashion show" and get back to what matters - FOOTBALL.
Old 09-06-2010, 11:56 PM   #28
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearDaRaven
That may have been the two most Gawd Uwful uniforms EVERY to be on a football field at the same time. THANK GOD next week is Bama vs. Penn State so we can end the "fashion show" and get back to what matters - FOOTBALL.
I second that!!! Two of the most old school plain uniforms ever and I love it.
Old 09-07-2010, 12:06 AM   #29
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmick4324
The more I kept watching the game the more I started to like Boise's uniforms. Although I do agree some orange would have been a nice touch.
i think the thing i dont like about them is that the Boise St is basically the same color as the jersey. I hate when teams do that. I think its Oregon that does it with their basketball uniforms where the names are the same color as the uniform so you can hardly tell what it says. They should have made the Boise State on the chest orange instead of silver.

Old 09-07-2010, 12:07 AM   #30
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearDaRaven
Bama does have pro combats but i dont know if theyre wearing them next week
Old 09-07-2010, 12:31 AM   #31
Pro

FedExPope's Arena

OVR: 7

I don't understand the hate for uniform experiments. The game of football changes. Why not make the uniforms change as well? I know I prefer the current default UF unis to the old school ones that had the block F on the helmet that they wore against bama in 2006. A lot of kids that PLAY the game even like the uniforms. They're the ones that wear it, their opinions should matter. I even read a quote from one player that said he almost committed to Oregon because of their crazy uniforms.

They like to roll in style.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2010, 12:31 AM   #32
MVP

BlastX21's Arena

OVR: 16

Both teams uniforms looked awesome. I especially like Boise's shiny blue. And those helmets were the coolest I've ever seen.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »