Home

Pocket Scout™ College Football v2.0 (NCAA 2011) PC APP

This is a discussion on Pocket Scout™ College Football v2.0 (NCAA 2011) PC APP within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-07-2010, 01:45 PM   #33
Recruiting App

PocketScout's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Pocket Scout™ College Football v2.0 (NCAA 2011) PC APP

UPDATE: (20101107 12:00cst)
DOWNLOAD v2.2

v2.2 Mirror Site
=======================================
=== HOW TO BUY
Click Here to send $2.99 for the program!

=== VERSION HISTORY
(v2.2) 20101107
-Updated OD Recruiting app to work with new export file. Also made it to where the OD Recruiting app changes the letter grades into numbers. Added Deviation to ODRecruits.csv file, that way you can quickly see the difference between the highest and lowest the player could be rated.

I have also update the first post in this thread with this info as well. If you already have purchased PocketScout v2 you only need to copy the PocketScout.exe out of the zip file and replace your current version. There is no need to copy the lic file.

Also here is a look at the updated output ODRecruits.csv
http://www.pocketscout.site90.com/files/ODrecruits.csv

Also with the updated export file that EA has released it is no longer possible to project ATH's OVR. In the previous export you could see what each ATH's attributes were at each position, now ATH's each have a general set of attributes that are not enough to project OVR's. All there skills are still visible, but there is no Projected OVR.

Last edited by PocketScout; 11-07-2010 at 02:24 PM.
Old 11-07-2010, 03:51 PM   #34
Recruiting App

PocketScout's Arena

Also to let you guys know I am now of facebook so if you want you can add me (PocketScout) to get product updates.
Old 11-27-2010, 11:20 PM   #35
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Quick question, where did the mobility rating come from and what is it used for? Thanks. Love the program. One more thing, sorry, any chance of getting interested teams in the recruit.csv file? Again, thanks bro.

Last edited by tdawg3782; 11-27-2010 at 11:24 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2010, 09:16 PM   #36
Recruiting App

PocketScout's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
Quick question, where did the mobility rating come from and what is it used for? Thanks. Love the program. One more thing, sorry, any chance of getting interested teams in the recruit.csv file? Again, thanks bro.
It is the players mobility rating. It is just a rating that I added to the file. It is the average of the players spd acc and agl ratings.

When you are on the field your players feel is basically the combination of what makes up his mobility rating. This can be helpful if you have two recruits who are the same ovr. This rating can be a glimps at who will feel better movement wise once on the field.

At this time there are no plans to add top schools a's it would require a total rewrite.
Old 11-29-2010, 12:12 AM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketScout
It is the players mobility rating. It is just a rating that I added to the file. It is the average of the players spd acc and agl ratings.

When you are on the field your players feel is basically the combination of what makes up his mobility rating. This can be helpful if you have two recruits who are the same ovr. This rating can be a glimps at who will feel better movement wise once on the field.

At this time there are no plans to add top schools a's it would require a total rewrite.
What do you think makes up recruits "top schools" is it 6star schools only? I won the National Championship in my offline dynasty as a 4star team and really got no notice from recruits while other schools, who were 6 star but finished lower in the polls, got a lot more attention from recruits. Just curious if there is any calculation you seen which determines this.
Old 11-29-2010, 01:51 AM   #38
Recruiting App

PocketScout's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by the veteran
What do you think makes up recruits "top schools" is it 6star schools only? I won the National Championship in my offline dynasty as a 4star team and really got no notice from recruits while other schools, who were 6 star but finished lower in the polls, got a lot more attention from recruits. Just curious if there is any calculation you seen which determines this.
Being a 5 or 6 star team is the key to consistently attracting 5 star players. Anything below this and its a crap shoot to sign them.
Old 12-03-2010, 09:41 AM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 1

Waiting on a key dude

Edit: Go a key emailed. Wait time wasn't bad at all. Thanks

Last edited by Souchiro; 12-03-2010 at 10:44 AM.
Old 12-03-2010, 09:44 AM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 2

Hey man, quick question for ya: So with 2.2, when I download my recruit file and process it, all athletes come up with 0 0 0 as the overalls high average and low. Any ideas as to why?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »