Home

Top 5 teams to start a dynasty with...?

This is a discussion on Top 5 teams to start a dynasty with...? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-11-2011, 12:42 PM   #17
MVP

WizKhid's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Top 5 teams to start a dynasty with...?

I would say Georgia. they have good UNI (Red, White, and Black <-- Best Colors to wear) got a good team that should last for first 3 years only thing is i don't like playing with 5* teams lol but i would make an exception for them

Other teams
South Carolina 3* in the SEC or Vandy
Clemson 4* school good Uni to mix up and they have a awesome special opening lol
Michigan State or Pittsburgh both 4* i think
Utah
Boise

^

All pretty great schools to play with

Miami Hurricanes|Houston Texans|Sacramento Kings
Old 01-11-2011, 04:16 PM   #18
Rookie

Jim Jones's Arena

OVR: 5

Go with Boston College...sweet uniforms and stadium, decent prestige to start out with and SOME talent but plenty of building needed through recruiting, play in a BCS conference and also get some nice cold-weather games late in the season.
Old 01-11-2011, 05:01 PM   #19
Rookie

mgjohns61585's Arena

OVR: 3

I liked playing with Louisiana Tech...2*...the only bad thing is not great uniforms and small stadium. but very fun to rebuild. In 4 seasons I managed to get them up to a 5 star program and 1 BCS Bowl win
Old 01-12-2011, 02:59 AM   #20
Rookie

JCHuskies's Arena

OVR: 1

I'd recommend Louisville or Tulane. I took over Louisville 5 years into my most recent dynasty, and it's a real chore to recruit with them. I was originally Tulane, and it was pretty easy to recruit there because there are a lot of good recruits from that area (TX, FL, LA). With Louisville, all the talented players want to go to Alabama, Georgia, Auburn, etc.

Tulane has a big stadium, good recruiting, eventual invite to the Big 12 or SEC(I got Big 12). Bland uniforms though.

Louisville has a nice stadium, cool uniform options, difficult recruiting, Big East conference.
Old 01-12-2011, 12:53 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 2

I am glad someone mentioned Washington State. I am in year six of my dynasty with them and have had a blast. Play in the PAC 10 is pretty tough with the likes of Oregon, USC, Washington and Oregon State. Decent recruiting with Califorinia as a pipeline. Uniforms are not great but still offer some variety. Oh and if I remember correctly you will start as a 2 or 3* program so a challenge from that stand point as well. It has taken me 6 years to get my team rankings into the B- range but I am finally landing some big recruits that will develop my team to a power in a couple of years. Still no national championship yet but I have two or three consecutive conference crowns and a couple big bowl wins to boot.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2011, 12:58 PM   #22
Rookie

NYYankees42's Arena

OVR: 3

Louisville is great for dynasty. Kentucky, Florida, Ohio for pipelines. Awesome uniform combinations. Beautiful stadium. Its a 3* and they play in the big east. Im in my second season with them and i love it.
Old 01-12-2011, 04:57 PM   #23
Banned

osubeavs721's Arena

OVR: 21

I had an **** San Jose State dynasty this year. They are extremely bad but when you start getting good it feels rewarding. The uni's are just ok, but the stadium is really cool. When you do get good you get to go the pac 10. The only downside is your campus lifestyle will always be a c+,
Ohio is another fun team to play with. Tough recruiting, but bad stadium and simple uni's but nice.
Old 01-12-2011, 05:36 PM   #24
$$$

Chrisksaint's Arena

OVR: 33

I keep trying to find another team but I always end up just going back to my LSU dynasty lol, i'm thinking about going with either an Oklahoma St or Purdue if I go to Purdue i'm gonna recruit with changing to the Spread in mind.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »