Home

NCAA FOOTBALL 12 Dynasty Thread!

This is a discussion on NCAA FOOTBALL 12 Dynasty Thread! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-09-2011, 01:15 PM   #73
Pro

OVR: 26
Re: NCAA FOOTBALL 12 Dynasty Thread!

I am thinking of taking on and playing as the MIDDLE TENNESSEE STATE BLUE RAIDERS!
Does any one think that this would be a good challenge??

Old 05-09-2011, 01:17 PM   #74
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

OVR: 22

Always run one with Boise State. Looking forward to the recruiting, because the roster is primed for a great season in the MWC this year, but will have to hit recruiting hard to find QB's and RB's to replace Kellen and D-Mart, plus still got to find WR depth with Titus Young and Pettis in the NFL now. Not to mention the Defense needs a ton of depth. Will be fun to see if I can dominate the MWC like we did the WAC and hopefully move up and replace someone in the Pac-12, as long as it's not WSU

As far a a playbook goes, I am most excited about creating a custom one. With our OC leaving for Texas, my plan is to create myself as the OC and hopefully after 4 or 5 seasons, I will have him move on to a 1* or 2* program to rebuild it along with continuing my BSU dynasty. With no Coaching Carousel last year, this is what I did and it was fun. I had a chance to have Harsin take over Auburn after 3 years of losing.
Old 05-10-2011, 09:22 AM   #75
Banned

OVR: 0

I always use my school, Kentucky. It's great to be in the SEC and have almost no cupcake games (Vandy the exception). Also I like using Western Kentucky because theyre the worst team in the game and I love the difficulty. I usually use a third team as well. I want a kind of high profile school that isn't awesome. Maybe BYU? theyre independent so I can make a cool schedule...UCLA? Colorado? Baylor? Syracuse? Kansas? Any suggestions?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-10-2011, 12:04 PM   #76
Pro

Soonerd2's Arena

OVR: 7

Well, unfortunately we always have to wait for the out of the box dynasty killers to get a patch. This is the most brutal time btw. I got the game, but I can't play dynasty because player progression is jacked up or something.

Any who.. Sooners at first, but when I'm ready I'll start my 1* dynasty with someone with decent jerseys and location. (Texas, Florida, Cali) Kinda like the SMU unis.
Old 05-10-2011, 05:20 PM   #77
Pro

TDavis45's Arena

OVR: 14

I am with you on this one! IF there is a CC and you cant play the games... I wouldnt care for it at all. I get the game to play the game, not to tell my friend how to play it.

PS4 Username: TJDavis45

Isaiah 41:10
Old 05-10-2011, 05:31 PM   #78
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDavis45
I am with you on this one! IF there is a CC and you cant play the games... I wouldnt care for it at all. I get the game to play the game, not to tell my friend how to play it.
I doubt that it wouldnt be playable.
Hopefully Dynasty/RTG blog gets released this week. I think IF there was CC it would get released in the blog. If not people would be pissed.
Old 05-10-2011, 10:09 PM   #79
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

My Non-Conference games each year will be against teams with certain playstyles.like Air Raid, Triple Option and 70% Run teams, No Huddle Spreads, and teams who has a highly rated player. I wont try to face top ranked teams because it would mean that it is easy; and wont face bad teams either.
Old 05-10-2011, 10:18 PM   #80
cts
Two Oh Six

cts's Arena

OVR: 6

I'm most definitely running with my Huskies this year. The last few seasons it has been a drag to start a dynasty with them, because Locker made it too easy to get going. That will not be the case no matter who starts at QB, now.

Plus, I'm all over the new Pac-12 and their Championship game!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »