Home

RTG Commentary

This is a discussion on RTG Commentary within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-13-2011, 12:54 PM   #1
Banned

t2jBird's Arena

OVR: 8
RTG Commentary

IMO RTG would instantly be better if they added commentary to your games.. Hearing the announcer talk about your player just adds the immersion everybody wants. For ex: NBA 2K, MLB 2K, & The Show.. Wondering what the announcer is going to say ab my player when I do something great is one of the main reasons I play the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2011, 01:08 PM   #2
Stay thirsty my friends

goalieump413's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: RTG Commentary

At first, it might be cool, but it would get old. Besides, as a player on the field, you're supposed to be seeing and hearing what's on the field, not what's being broadcast.

Maybe halftime commentary would be okay, but not during the game.
Old 06-13-2011, 01:19 PM   #3
Banned

t2jBird's Arena

Not if they did it the right way.. NBA 2k11 was awesome at this. They kept it fresh. NCAA has "improved" commentary this year, with more storylinea throughout each game. If they added this to RTG what would hurt? It gets old hearing that d*mn PA announcer say the same sh*t over and over..
Old 06-13-2011, 02:00 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by goalieump413
At first, it might be cool, but it would get old. Besides, as a player on the field, you're supposed to be seeing and hearing what's on the field, not what's being broadcast.

I agree. If I'm playing on the field, I wouldn't be hearing the tv announcers. I like the way they have it now.
Old 06-13-2011, 02:21 PM   #5
Banned

t2jBird's Arena

I like to feel as if I'm watching my player on TV..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2011, 05:07 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by goalieump413

The problem with this is that you don't hear what a player on the field would really hear. You don't hear talk between teammates or have discussions with the coaches.

I personally would welcome some added RtG commentary just to have something else going on during the course of the game.
Old 06-13-2011, 05:29 PM   #7
Banned

t2jBird's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miden
The problem with this is that you don't hear what a player on the field would really hear. You don't hear talk between teammates or have discussions with the coaches.

I personally would welcome some added RtG commentary just to have something else going on during the course of the game.
EXACTLY.
Old 06-13-2011, 06:14 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 3

Yeah I have to agree that I would like to hear the announcers speaking about my player and so on. Though being able to switch commentary on and off in RtG would make people with either opinion happy.
No Mullet..No Peace!
Mullets for NCAA Football '13

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »