Home

NCAA Football 12 Highlight Videos (News Courtesy of PastaPadre)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Highlight Videos (News Courtesy of PastaPadre) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-24-2011, 12:47 AM   #57
MVP

OVR: 39
Re: NCAA Football 12 Highlight Videos (News Courtesy of PastaPadre)

Hawaii's unis... yikes. Also, why are Nevada's tops darker than the pants? And it looks like USF got unis with new piping.
Old 06-24-2011, 01:07 AM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 4

Glad to see my UCF knights on the last part of the last video, looks like its gonna be a great year leading them boys online and off.
Old 06-24-2011, 01:13 AM   #59
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

One more thing. The people on the sidelines and the back of the endzone, you know the camera guys and security guys. They need to move around a tad bit.

Crowds look great, but then when you see the camera guys and security guys standing there motionless, it throws off the realism.
Old 06-24-2011, 01:57 AM   #60
Pro

PRAY IV M3RCY's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by He1nousOne1
Ok you people are crazy. These are HIGHLIGHT replays from plays that stood out from the rest. Yes that means alot of them are going to have the Halfback BREAKING TACKLES. Why is that so difficult to comprehend? That is like bitching about ESPN showing only amazing plays in the "Amazing Plays of the Day" portion of Sportscenter. I mean seriously...you people will gripe about ANYTHING!

I thought they looked great and thank god I can have some appreciation for what I see and how much fun I could have with it instead of just trying to tear apart everything.

Were there some issues? Sure I saw an almost hidden warp tackle in there but it wasnt nearly as bad as many I saw in NCAA 11. Overall though it seemed to be a nice step forward for my tastes. Sucks to be those of you who are gonna nitpick until release.
im sorry u have to hear so many people bitching about the game..please show them an alternative that they can go too
Old 06-24-2011, 02:06 AM   #61
Pro

PRAY IV M3RCY's Arena

i think one big issue people should start to gripe more about is the lack of dynamic plays in the open field..tell me have u ever been able to run the ball from one side of the field see that nothing is there and reverse back the other and getting a positive outcome..No u havent..because defensive players do not react to your movements..They MIRROR them. U ever watch during the kickoff when u get the ball and turn either left r right as u choose which way u want to go and as soon as u make your move simultaneously every defensive player moves at the exact rate you do..Its because defenders have a "perfect pursuit" of the ball carrier. They come at u with full speed without having to gather themselves r slow down a bit in case u start to stutter step or change direction..Its so unrealistic..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-24-2011, 02:19 AM   #62
Pro

OVR: 0

That's why I hate special teams in 11... It's like they spent all of five minutes on it...

Great game, and I'm actually taking a break from playing it right now, but ST is the one part of the game that just frustrates me...
Old 06-24-2011, 02:28 AM   #63
Rookie

OVR: 3

I surely hope the counter play is not overpowered like it was in NCAA11 I just lost a game earlier today because the guy I played ran the counter 75% of the game (I tried every formation to stop it and controlled every player, I don't use run commit because I feel it is cheese. Can they tune/patch in more dline/oline animations. I like the knock the hands down aniimation but I hope they have added others aswell?
Old 06-24-2011, 02:53 AM   #64
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRAY IV M3RCY
i think one big issue people should start to gripe more about is the lack of dynamic plays in the open field..tell me have u ever been able to run the ball from one side of the field see that nothing is there and reverse back the other and getting a positive outcome..No u havent..because defensive players do not react to your movements..They MIRROR them. U ever watch during the kickoff when u get the ball and turn either left r right as u choose which way u want to go and as soon as u make your move simultaneously every defensive player moves at the exact rate you do..Its because defenders have a "perfect pursuit" of the ball carrier. They come at u with full speed without having to gather themselves r slow down a bit in case u start to stutter step or change direction..Its so unrealistic..
Hmmm yeah that suppose to have been gone in 2010 when they suppose to have changed the pursuit angles. Then in 2011 it suppose to have been even more gone because of locomotion.

I brought it up during the 2010 demo, but people said oh well it just a demo and it is no where near the final build.

Same thing happened last year. Stuff they were talking about it, didn't see it in the demo and people said oh but it is just a demo, no where near the final build.

Here we are once again.......same problems exist and people still singing well it is an earlier build song.

And it just isn't on special teams they mirror, they mirror in the line interaction as well. Instead of one defender beating the block, you will see 2 or 3 defenders beating the block at the same time doing the exact same move.

Same thing goes with pancakes. One defender don't get pancaked, 2 or 3 of them get pancaked all at once. There is no individual movement on the line.

And players mirror your movements. You seen real good last year in NCAA 11 on passing routes. Damn CBs would finish the route pattern before the WR would.

You hot route a WR and the CB and Safety on that side, automatically move into a better position before you even snap the ball. You flip a play in the huddle and the cpu still manages to match up with all your guys perfectly even though the play is flipped.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »