Home

Hardest team to turn into a 6 star team?

This is a discussion on Hardest team to turn into a 6 star team? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-09-2011, 12:48 PM   #33
Rookie

PhillyPhanatic's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Hardest team to turn into a 6 star team?

Can someone post if they've done a Vandy dynasty and how much of a challenge it was? On one side i would think it would be easier then doing a EMU, Wyoming, or Idaho dynasty since their in the SEC so you'd get decent recruits. But also you'd have to play the likes of Bama, Arkansas,Florida,South Carolina, etc. every year or other year.
Old 07-09-2011, 01:23 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhanatic
Can someone post if they've done a Vandy dynasty and how much of a challenge it was? On one side i would think it would be easier then doing a EMU, Wyoming, or Idaho dynasty since their in the SEC so you'd get decent recruits. But also you'd have to play the likes of Bama, Arkansas,Florida,South Carolina, etc. every year or other year.
I've done a Vandy one before. I like to only play one game during the regular season and sim the rest. Then play the bowl game if I get into one. Heisman does seem tougher this year though, so maybe I can actually play games against the CPU. It is very tough to get beyond 7-8 wins doing it this way with Vandy. I do play on Heisman recruiting also, but it is just very, very tough to get any 4-stars or above. It is like it is in real life. Everyone else except maybe Kentucky will have more skill than you.
Old 07-09-2011, 01:44 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 0

Eastern Michigan...They cant even catch wide open passes
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2011, 02:14 PM   #36
Ride on Kentucky Kid

doubledeuceR6's Arena

OVR: 12

I've done quite a few dynasty's with UL Lafayette and it's tough. You're in an area with a hot bed of talent but you're competing not only with most of the SEC but also Texas and OU.

I love recruiting and seeing who I can get so it's alot of fun being the underdog.
Twitter: @CQRDeuce @CQRclub
www.cqrclub.co.uk
Old 07-09-2011, 02:26 PM   #37
Pro

patsfan1993's Arena

OVR: 8

The hardest teams I have ever tried to build up are easily Wyoming and Idaho. Start with very little. Nothing to build upon in your home recruiting state.
Old 07-09-2011, 02:47 PM   #38
Pro

Reggie16's Arena

OVR: 10

Ive got my teams down to a list, im going to choose from Washington State, University of Idaho, or Montana. And Northern Arizona University as a teambuilder school.

Patiently Wating.....Madden 12, Ncaa 12
Old 07-09-2011, 08:38 PM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 3

One thing to keep in mind in this game is that Vandy is a 2 star this year (I have no idea why) so that helps out a little bit, but I'd have to agree with everyone else when they say Idaho, Wyoming, EMU, Buffalo etc. Teams that aren't in the "big 3" states for recruiting (i.e. Florida, Texas, California) don't have alot of options and recruiting tools to work with.
Old 07-09-2011, 08:41 PM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 1

With 1* schools in Texas or California, the road seems pretty easy. Once you have a good year or two, you'll nab a few good 3* or 4* guys that can contribute right away. In the smaller states, those 3* and 4* guys don't exist, and you don't have the "stay at home" pitch to attempt to sway them. I have a personal affection for San Jose State, and will most likely use them again. However, a school like Buffalo will always be more of a challenge due to the lack of a recruiting base. Wyoming is another school that would be rather challenging due to there being nothing to draw recruits to Cheyenne.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »