Home

Patch or Tuner Update?

This is a discussion on Patch or Tuner Update? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-18-2011, 07:31 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Patch or Tuner Update?

Has anyone heard of when they plan on releasing the first tuner update or working on the second patch?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2011, 08:23 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 5
Angry Re: Patch or Tuner Update?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UofO Ducks
Has anyone heard of when they plan on releasing the first tuner update or working on the second patch?
The first patch was in during game launch. The 2nd patch I have no idea when it would be out. Hopefully, soon because the game needs major tweaking. Game freezes, graphics aren't as good, sliders don't work, commentary sucks, etc. Damn, I wish I would've never bought this game. I should've waited for 2013.
Old 07-18-2011, 08:33 PM   #3
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Patch or Tuner Update?

From my understanding the team usually takes a very needed vacation after a game is released so I assume that's what they have or are doing as of right now. I do agree with the above poster, this game is a bug fest!
Old 07-19-2011, 03:02 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
From my understanding the team usually takes a very needed vacation after a game is released so I assume that's what they have or are doing as of right now. I do agree with the above poster, this game is a bug fest!
Hopefully, that vacation isn't too long. Kinda sucks to go on vacation with a not so ready product, but what else can you expect from EA.
Old 07-19-2011, 03:49 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2
Angry Re: Patch or Tuner Update?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
..I do agree with the above poster, this game is a bug fest!
Sadly its what you get buying EA titles most of the time... The issues I would hope to see fixed very urgently are the one with the progression of coaches prestige and player ratings as it breaks dynasty play and the console lockups with hint of the day...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2011, 05:17 AM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killga
Sadly its what you get buying EA titles most of the time... The issues I would hope to see fixed very urgently are the one with the progression of coaches prestige and player ratings as it breaks dynasty play and the console lockups with hint of the day...
I agree!! .
Old 07-19-2011, 06:31 AM   #7
Banned

OVR: 0

All they need to do is make the game play like it does in Practice mode. It is like night and day.
Old 07-19-2011, 07:01 AM   #8
Rookie

I downloaded an update this morning, which I assumed was a patch. I already had the first one, so this is definitely a different one. I didn't play any games so I don't know what all changed.

Edit:
I guess this could be it:
http://www.pastapadre.com/2011/07/18...ssue-now-fixed

Last edited by hrd12; 07-19-2011 at 07:08 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »