Home

Anyone else have memorable recruits?

This is a discussion on Anyone else have memorable recruits? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-02-2011, 02:40 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Anyone else have memorable recruits?

I have kind of a funny recruit. I just got him at WR on 12. His name is Chad Johnson and his number generated as 85. Hes came in as a 4 star and hes my number 3 wideout for Washington.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2011, 03:31 AM   #26
Rookie

Shroom's Arena

OVR: 5

My most memorable was definatley from NCAA 11. I was two years into my Penn state dynasty and signed a MLB named Justin Smiley. Guy turned out to be a beast leading the NCAA in tackles his junior and senior year. He was also an all American for his last two years as well.
Old 12-14-2011, 04:01 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 0

I have 2,

My first cam way back in 2005 in the same class i got a HB named Booker Jarrett (97spd speed back) and an OLB named Justin Bell (89spd, 89 tck). These two went on to break all kinds of records and lead my team to multiple NC's.

My second is in 2012 game, Micheal Van, a 5'11 HB with 94 spd. My QB went down wk 2 for the season and he carried my team to a NC and won the heisman in the process, he went on to win a few more Nc's and will not be forgetten

On a side note, anyone else feel like there was way more variety in the older games when it came to recruits? I feel like some of the best players i recruited were back in like 05 and 06. maybe thats just me
Old 12-14-2011, 04:30 PM   #28
Hail West Virginia

mtoo22's Arena

OVR: 10
I have a running back at Clemson (R.J Burley) no jokes. He is 6'2 and 266 lbs with 90 speed and 93 acc as a sophomore. He was a 5 star athlete that no one had recruited.

Hail West Virginia
Old 12-14-2011, 05:00 PM   #29
Rookie

slimdagreat's Arena

OVR: 2

I started my dynasty off as the D Coordinator of University of Louisiana Lafayette. I run a pro offense with a 3-3-5 base defense. After 2 seasons at ULL I got offered the head coach job at Florida Atlantic University (a 2 star school I think).

My first season I went 6-6, but I had the #45 recruiting class in the country (not bad for a team ranked somewhere around #89th in overall talent). My next season I started almost all freshman and during that season was able to go undefeated, anyway along the way I was able to get a 4 star QB to commit to me beating out Clemson, and Florida, his name was Jordan Webber.

Long story short we go undefeated, get to the Orange Bowl against FSU, and beat them. I get offered the HC job at South Carolina which I almost turned down because I wanted to see the FAU reclamation project through. Anyway Webber is FAU's starter since the incumbent is a soph who trained up to a 73 I think and Webber came in at a 76 (not bad for a 4*).

After my first season at SC (I went 7-5) I noticed that FAU was 8-4 or something like that and Webber was a finalist for almost every QB award including hte Heisman. The next season I scheduled them and played against them and he torched us for 400 yards (250 passing and 150 rushing), luckily we still won though.
Old 12-14-2011, 08:39 PM   #30
Rookie

MrPolo7's Arena

OVR: 0

Just started as the OC for South Carolina, Im recruiting this ATH from SC, he is 6'2" 235lbs with A Speed, and B+ Accl/Agl and C+ZCV, C MCV

Im excited
Old 12-14-2011, 10:50 PM   #31
All Star

redsrule's Arena

OVR: 30

NCAA 11
I just recruited a 6'4 Cornerback at Kentucky who was a 3 star. I get him to commit look at his ratings and find out he has 90 hit power and 99 acceleration. Thinking about moving him to safety, either way it should be fun to play him
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »