Home

Multiple offers to the same player

This is a discussion on Multiple offers to the same player within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2011, 10:59 PM   #1
Rookie

boderek20's Arena

OVR: 0
Multiple offers to the same player

I accidentally removed one of my main targets from my recruit board that I had already offered. When I added him back to my board, it showed that I had not offered him yet. It then gave me the option to offer him again when I called him. Does anybody know if a recruit's interest for your school goes down if you remove them from your board and re-add them? Also, would this allow someone to cheat the system by removing a player every week and offering them multiple times to try to get an instant commit?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2011, 11:06 PM   #2
Rookie

Dmarzio's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Multiple offers to the same player

I'm pretty sure you get a pretty significant points loss when you remove someone from your list. I could be wrong though..
Old 08-26-2011, 11:42 PM   #3
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

OVR: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by boderek20
I accidentally removed one of my main targets from my recruit board that I had already offered. When I added him back to my board, it showed that I had not offered him yet. It then gave me the option to offer him again when I called him. Does anybody know if a recruit's interest for your school goes down if you remove them from your board and re-add them? Also, would this allow someone to cheat the system by removing a player every week and offering them multiple times to try to get an instant commit?
The offer will get u exactly 0 points

If you can't tell I LOVE DUKE!!!!!!!!

Last edited by blkrptnt819; 08-27-2011 at 12:43 AM.
Old 08-27-2011, 12:00 AM   #4
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
If you offer him more than once, the next times give you 0 points and you have 0% chance of getting an instant commit.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Old 08-27-2011, 09:57 AM   #5
Rookie

boderek20's Arena

OVR: 0

Thanks for the responses.. Does anybody know for sure if it negatively affects the recruit's interest if you remove them and add them within the same week?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2011, 12:00 PM   #6
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Thanks for the responses.. Does anybody know for sure if it negatively affects the recruit's interest if you remove them and add them within the same week?
I don't know, but you could check really easily.

• Save your dynasty (so you can load it up again before the experiement).
  • Go to the recruiting screen (where you can see every recruit in the country) and find your guy.
  • Write down his interest in your school (it'll be a percentage, like 67%).
  • Go to your board and remove him.
  • Go back to the recruits screen and find your guy again and note his interest. If it's lower, then yes, he loses interest and you now know roughly how much.
  • If it's the same, I'd probably sim to the next week (while keeping him off of your board) because maybe his interest drop won't register until the following week.
  • Go back to the recruiting screen and see if it's dropped.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »