Home

Any way to turn off CPU constantly reading my plays?!

This is a discussion on Any way to turn off CPU constantly reading my plays?! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2011, 08:24 PM   #41
*S *dd*ct

NINJAK2's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Any way to turn off CPU constantly reading my plays?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hibachi_zero
I play on all American and it's hard for me to move the ball (specifically rushing) on offense because the computer reads my plays, even after I audible. Thanks!
Yes..Play on any level below All-American difficulty....That at least reduces it significantly.
EA and 2k have the unfortunate task of trying to balance on a tightrope of fun and sim while trying not to fall 10,000 feet to their death. Instead of a safety net waiting down below there will just be angry customers quick to move out of the way and talk of their failure.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2011, 10:29 AM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 0

1) I do believe it happens.

2) I don't believe it happens every time. On Heisman without audibling, I've caught the computer completely committed to the run when I was in clear passing formations (mostly this happens when I'm in a Pistol Spread) that have resulted in huge passing gains.

3) When it happens, it's BAD. I sometimes chuckle at how I'll audible to all 4 different types of plays for that formation, and the linebackers will adjust their set-up perfectly to each one.

4) I don't mind it much. A lot of times, I just expect a 0 yard gain on the play and anything else is a bonus. Either I run into the wall of defenders waiting for me, or I drop back, see everyone is covered, get out of the box and throw it away.
Old 08-31-2011, 10:48 AM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 0

Ok after playin this game more and more, I realized that the CPU isn't readin my plays like I thought they were. When I saw the routes pop up on the screen before a play, I thought the CPU was reading what I had called. I think those routes pop up for the players benefits. Adjusting sliders also helped too. Sorry if I caused some confusion in this thread!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »