Home

Revolution of change! By the supply

This is a discussion on Revolution of change! By the supply within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2012, 01:50 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Revolution of change! By the supply

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElite3
True, you have done nothing wrong, but typing in all caps from a reader's perspective could be portrayed as shouting. Not to mention, it makes for a super difficult read.

I think you make a valid point.
I appreciate that... Note taken, wont happen again until necessary..
God Bless
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2012, 01:51 PM   #26
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhm_williams
no pictures please, I'm an equal opportunity employer... LOL
God Bless
Old 04-19-2012, 01:56 PM   #27
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Sorry, didn't even read because of the shouting type caps.
please reconsider, when something's tough do you quite?
You have to dig through dirt before you find diamonds.
God Bless
Old 04-19-2012, 01:58 PM   #28
Pro

br329's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manslaughterin9
I know my business... I'm currently getting my MBA from Carey Business school from Johns Hopkins.
Old 04-19-2012, 01:58 PM   #29
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyg713
Im willing to bet this year will be a record year for the NCAA franchise in terms of sales.
It could go either way. Most people have not forgotten that EA left the game in pretty bad shape last year.

They released four patches, and all failed to fix some major issues. The patches also caused the game play and overall quality of the title to deteriorate.

I think they are going to have a hard time with some of the more hardcore sim guys this year as their actions last year caused them to lose the trust of their customers.

I personally am a huge NCAA fan. It is no secret I spend hours upon hours each year finetuning the game with sliders, or trying to better the atmosphere with my stadium sounds.

Last year was a rough year for me and probably one of the most frustrating I've experienced,ever, in my gaming history. The game was a glitch fest. I broke my disc (I even made a thread which made me a laughing stock for a while) haha

Personally, my trust in EA was broken. I may buy the game this year, but only for my love of college football, which I am sure EA pretty much banked on when obtaining the exclusive license. While the improvements seem to be great, I lack confidence in EA's ability to implement them correctly. I am pretty sure I am not the only one who feels this way.

On a different note.... I think the voices of the EA faithful are being heard, I dabble a little in the stock market and lately I have been paying particular attention to EA stock. Over the last few months, I've watched EA stock fall by a substantial amount. I assume the same lack of trust is beginning to carry over to it's investors. We are making a dent.

Last edited by SECElit3; 04-19-2012 at 02:06 PM.
Old 04-19-2012, 02:01 PM   #30
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by br329
Its completely true.... all forums are the same!
God Bless
Old 04-19-2012, 02:02 PM   #31
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manslaughterin9
please reconsider, when something's tough do you quite?
You have to dig through dirt before you find diamonds.
God Bless
Not sure why you keep questioning me, when all I asked for was for something simple.

I've read it just like I've read others every year.

Same message, different poster.

Just being honest.

Message taken.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2012, 02:06 PM   #32
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElite3
It could go either way. Most people have not forgotten that EA left the game in pretty bad shape last year.

They released four patches, and all failed to fix some major issues. The patches also caused the game play and overall quality of the title to deteriorate.

I think they are going to have a hard time with some of the more hardcore sim guys this year as their actions last year caused them to lose the trust of their customers.

I personally am a huge NCAA fan. It is no secret I spend hours upon hours each year finetuning the game with sliders, or trying to better the atmosphere with my stadium sounds.

Last year was a rough year for me and probably one of the most frustrating I've experienced,ever, in my gaming history. The game was a glitch fest. I broke my disc (I even made a thread which made me a laughing stock for a while) haha

Personally, my trust in EA was broken. I may buy the game this year, but only for my love of college football, which I am sure EA pretty much banked on when obtaining the exclusive license. While the improvements seem to be great, I lack confidence in EA's ability to implement them correctly. I am pretty sure I am not the only one who feels this way.
buddy,
you have to find a different way to fill your fix.
You have become dependent on this un-fulfilling franchise.
exactly what ea wanted. Monopoly's do this to you.
It took me years to do, but finally just watching the game itself on tv, mixed with other great sport games. Finally made it possible for me to skip the game last year. We have to boycott EA.
God Bless
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »