Home

New Teams in NCAA 13

This is a discussion on New Teams in NCAA 13 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-09-2012, 12:53 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: New Teams in NCAA 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyg713
Are you sure Gillette Stadium is in the trailer? I didn't think theyd actually have it in the game..
I attached a poor quality screen shot from the "sights and sounds" trailer. It's not definitively Gillette, but I don't think UMass has a stadium thats endzone seating is that robust.
Attached Images
File Type: png Capture.PNG (120.9 KB, 520 views)
Old 05-09-2012, 01:05 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRTZL20
I attached a poor quality screen shot from the "sights and sounds" trailer. It's not definitively Gillette, but I don't think UMass has a stadium thats endzone seating is that robust.
hmm. I figured they would have mentioned gillette stadium in their webcast. I know they mentioned that they only put in 2 brand new stadiums. I would love to see gillette in the game but I'm guessing it's just a random stadium. But I agree with you.. Ive been to a game at UMass and the stadium isn't that big at all. It will be interesting to see what they do with UMass this year.
Old 05-09-2012, 01:06 PM   #11
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

It's most likely the generic "pro-style" stadium.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-09-2012, 01:09 PM   #12
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
It's most likely the generic "pro-style" stadium.
You would think it would be easy to put it in the game since its in Madden. But of course there must be some sort of licensing issue.
Old 05-11-2012, 09:06 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 0

I don't see why they wouldn't include Georgia State in this game. Its not like they don't have the Georgia Dome in the game already, all that seems to be needed is changing the crowd from the SEC Championship competitor colors to blue. I don't see how, without South Alabama or Georgia State, a complete schedule could be built. I wouldn't even be concerned with having to have the stadiums for them, just give us teams with generic stadiums or the option to add teambuilder teams without taking another FBS team out.
Old 05-11-2012, 09:23 PM   #14
Banned

Wilson16NCSU's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Edge
I don't see why they wouldn't include Georgia State in this game.
Obviously because Georgia State (along with South Alabama) doesn't start play in Division 1-A football until next season, not this season.
Old 05-11-2012, 09:27 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilson16NCSU
Obviously because Georgia State (along with South Alabama) doesn't start play in Division 1-A football until next season, not this season.
yeah big oversight on my part. For some reason reading 2013 and thinking NCAA 13 would include them. Would still be nice however, going forward in Dynasty.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-11-2012, 09:43 PM   #16
Banned

Wilson16NCSU's Arena

I agree, I'd love to see both in there. I'd definitely use South Alabama, but EA just isn't going to put them in until the season they will play in D1-A. It will be something to look forward to next year though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »