Home

NCAA Football 13 Screenshots (91 of Them)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Screenshots (91 of Them) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-21-2012, 01:43 PM   #113
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: NCAA Football 13 Screenshots (91 of Them)

same cleats from the 2010 season
Old 06-21-2012, 02:26 PM   #114
MVP

Pezell04x's Arena

OVR: 16

I think there is definitely some sort of media embargo, much like the NHL series. With the NHL series, EA has to wait until every jersey has played in a game.

NHL 12 was released on September 8, 2011 and the jersey code for FOUR jerseys (one of which was a team's primary away jersey) was released at the end of November, basically 2 and a half months later.

So this isn't something new. Is it frustrating as hell? Absolutely, but I think the uniforms will be in the game, they just can't show them yet.
Old 06-21-2012, 05:00 PM   #115
MVP

Ramminyou's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pezell04x
I think there is definitely some sort of media embargo, much like the NHL series. With the NHL series, EA has to wait until every jersey has played in a game.

NHL 12 was released on September 8, 2011 and the jersey code for FOUR jerseys (one of which was a team's primary away jersey) was released at the end of November, basically 2 and a half months later.

So this isn't something new. Is it frustrating as hell? Absolutely, but I think the uniforms will be in the game, they just can't show them yet.
Was that because of an embargo or because the jerseys were finalized/revealed too late for release?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2012, 05:34 PM   #116
Rookie

Frogsfan113's Arena

OVR: 4

So they have tcu's correct helmets but not jerseys? Wow...
Dallas Cowboys
Dallas Mavericks
Arsenal Gunners
Old 06-21-2012, 05:51 PM   #117
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pezell04x

For NHL, they had to wait until each team wore the jersey in a game. So they had to wait until that last team wore that alternate in a game. I doubt that's the case with NCAA, they just probably don't want to spoil a pre-order from amazon if someone doesn't like the look of the "new" jersey in-game thanks to a pre-release picture.
Old 06-21-2012, 06:07 PM   #118
MVP

Ramminyou's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by BA2929
For NHL, they had to wait until each team wore the jersey in a game. So they had to wait until that last team wore that alternate in a game. I doubt that's the case with NCAA, they just probably don't want to spoil a pre-order from amazon if someone doesn't like the look of the "new" jersey in-game thanks to a pre-release picture.
Haven't they already shown the Amazon Pro Combat unis?
Old 06-21-2012, 07:38 PM   #119
MVP

PowerofRed25's Arena

OVR: 13

Sorry guys, not buying a media embargo. If it was some special uniform I could maybe understand, but not when a team's every weekend uniforms aren't in the game, especially uniforms that have been released to the public for months.

Frankly, I'm guessing this is simply not a new build of the game. Given that teams with new uniforms don't have them and most teams have outdated rosters from last year, I just don't buy that these are new shots.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »