Home

NCAA Football 13 Top 25 Ranked Teams

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Top 25 Ranked Teams within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-22-2012, 05:52 PM   #49
Banned

OVR: 0
Oh and wisconsin does not rule the Big Ten. If so how about that Last second Braxton Miller Pass to devin smith for a TD. Go Bucks! we own wisconsin every year. and once in that blue moon you beat us. just a fact.
Old 06-22-2012, 05:55 PM   #50
Rookie

Re: NCAA Football 13 Top 25 Ranked Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioBuckeyes7
as a Buckeye fan. I think we got # 18 based on the coaching staff we have now. without Urban we are not 18. and our defense was the shinning moment last year. offense not too bad. Last year did not have coaches who knew how to drive the well oli machine. now that we have better coaches we are back in to being really good. Maybe even better than our 10 years with Tressel. So 18 is fine. But maybe unranked or in the 20's based on last years record. But we are 18 because of our coaching staff.
People are overlooking your team. As a husker fan, I hope we win it this year b/c it's only gonna get worse. They had a very sub-par year for OSU standards, but I think for all the offseason turmoil and losing your team leader on offense, and many other stars for part of the year, your team did better then most would dealt the same hand. Ohio St IMO will win the division, but it won't count. And will be back to pre-Pryor Gate just in time for a 4 team playoff. 18 IMO is about right for a team not eligible for post-season. They will probably finish even a little higher.
Old 06-22-2012, 05:56 PM   #51
Banned

Oh and FSU is a good team USC should be number 1. But FSU is fine where they are. they did more than texas did last year with there freshman QB. FSU QB and Braxton Miller was FSU and Ohio State's bright spots on offense last year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2012, 06:06 PM   #52
The Hard Way

K0ZZ's Arena

OVR: 23

ND has too much pull in the current football landscape for anything otherwise. I don't like it but it's not like I don't expect it. Name one other team that could get away with not being in a conference, have their own network deal and addendum into the BCS rules that allow them a BCS birth if they are rating accordingly.

I really wish we could move on from the past but I have a feeling it's going to take several more years of Notre Dame mediocrity for it to start to sink in. I do hate that they are so overrated that at least in the demo they are #3, ranked sure whatever but a BCS contender? I really might have to go in and tone down their ratings for my personal rosters if this is the case.
Old 06-22-2012, 06:16 PM   #53
Banned

JHusker13's Arena

OVR: 5
Seriously? I posted this 2 weeks ago and I.get 5 replies. A os guy posts the same thing and get 52 replies in a day.
Old 06-22-2012, 06:21 PM   #54
Banned

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allpro1414
These are actual preseason rankings so stfu #FloridaStateSeminole
Sorry but these may be the actual rankings in the game. But not the actual AP or the coaches poll which we all know are always right.......
Old 06-22-2012, 07:00 PM   #55
MVP

Ziza9Noles94's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagskerfan
It wouldn't be EA sports NCAA football if Florida State wasn't way over-rated.
I guess EA's developers also work for Athlon, Phil Steele and several other sports networks and magazines that have FSU ranked in the top 10. Darn that Ben...how does he keep getting jobs everywhere across college football? Amazing. Orrrrr, EA is just basing their rankings off of real life prognostications.

Last edited by Ziza9Noles94; 06-22-2012 at 07:02 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2012, 07:09 PM   #56
Rookie

nolesfan69's Arena

OVR: 3
Florida State only #8.................Really?? Really??

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »