Home

Notre Dame Fans...the helmet issue?

This is a discussion on Notre Dame Fans...the helmet issue? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-02-2013, 09:25 PM   #65
Pro

Gap Integrity's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Notre Dame Fans...the helmet issue?

Those are some great pics man. I chuckled when I saw Davonte Neal in the back of the endzone when the other guys were kneeling. "look at me" haha But seriously, you guys shouldn't let another freshman wear #19 for a few years. Lynch now Neal. Make some kicker wear it or something, it's like a curse.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2013, 11:31 PM   #66
Rookie

OVR: 0

Does this issue still exist on NCAA 14 for PS3?
Old 07-07-2013, 12:04 AM   #67
Pro

richmondn96's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipman5544
Does this issue still exist on NCAA 14 for PS3?
From what I have heard they are ok in the daytime but still brown at night.
Old 07-07-2013, 03:25 AM   #68
Rookie

damion2721's Arena

Use the adidas strategy helmets. Not the 2 tone one but the other. It looks exactly like the the one's ND used last year. For best results, play a 6pm game and you'll be amazed. The "default' ones look like the 2010 helmet but extra shinny. If ur an ND u know exactly what im talking about. lol PS with the new pants and white/team color shoes, default gloves and that is the closest you will get to the actual uniform. X360.. btw

Last edited by damion2721; 07-07-2013 at 02:04 PM.
Old 07-07-2013, 08:53 AM   #69
Rookie

Unacceptable if they're still messed up on PS3. I wrote on their Facebook page about it last year and they asked what the issue was with them. I couldn't help but think they couldn't be serious, but apparently they've done nothing about it. Totally ruins the game for some, can't play as their favorite team at night
Old 07-13-2013, 12:33 AM   #70
Rookie

The issue is back again this year on PS3. Why was it ignored and is EA going to patch in a fix? This is ridiculous.
Old 07-13-2013, 12:37 AM   #71
MVP

OVR: 12

At the very least, NCAA 14 should have the classic pre-2011 uniform as an alternate uniform, including the old shade of gold on the helmet. the new helmets are an eyesore, and this is coming from a longtime Notre Dame fan. the new uniforms take away from watching ND games. it doesn't feel the same anymore.

The fact that in NCAA 14 they look brown is just flat out bizarre. sometimes i just can't believe how things have changed. The pants used to be the same shade as the helmets, now the pants are a dull yellow and the helmets stick out like a sore thumb. Unreal.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2013, 12:46 AM   #72
Pro

OVR: 8

They don't have the old uniform, but the old helmets are in the game. I think it's specifically called 10 Gold or something like that.

It's a damn shame; the new helmets look awesome and in the game they look absolutely horrible. At least in night games they do.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »