Home

Notre Dame

This is a discussion on Notre Dame within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-27-2012, 02:45 AM   #1
Rookie

steve115658's Arena

OVR: 9
Notre Dame

Anybody else have Notre Dame becoming a complete monster in offline dynasty? Year 1 they won the NC and had the best recruiting class, year 2 they lost the NC and had (I think) the third best class. Year 3 they beat me in the Rose Bowl (moved them to the big 10, I was at large as Texas State). Year 4 I beat them in the national title game. And they have had all top 5 recruiting classes. The championship contenders screen has Notre Dame 2nd 1st 3rd 1st for the next 4 years and they have 3 90+ rated quarterbacks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2012, 03:56 AM   #2
MVP

Assassin's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Notre Dame

I haven't had that problem yet of course I've been playing as Notre Dame.
Old 07-27-2012, 07:18 AM   #3
Pro

Balrog's Arena

OVR: 14

Doesn't look like I will be making it to my alma mater anytime soon....
Old 07-27-2012, 07:59 AM   #4
Rookie

erod328's Arena

OVR: 2

I've only started my second year, but ND finished in the top five last year, and this year they're destroying teams left and right. They beat #3 Michigan 56-10, and #5 USC 45-14.
Old 07-27-2012, 08:15 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

I didn't notice anything in the first 2 years (I chose nebraska) but year 3 they were preseason top10, I threw them in the ACC, and I scheduled them for week 7 or 8. By the time I played them they were undefeated until I beat them...they ended up winning th ACC title game against then #1 Ga Tech, not sure if they won their bowl game or not but they started the next season at #6. I have a scheduled a return game against them, this time at ND...I'll take them out of the national title picture.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2012, 08:33 AM   #6
Once in a Lifetime Memory

Yeah...THAT Guy's Arena

OVR: 19

The last season before my dynasty crashed, Notre Dame went undefeated. 99 Offense, 99 Defense, 99 Overall, and the #1 recruiting class.
NCAA: Syracuse
Soccer: USMNT/DC United

PSN: ButMyT-GunDont
Old 07-27-2012, 09:40 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 0

Yeah EA bumped up ND ratings a little too much. I have always heard they do this with the bigger teams and this is a good example.

I played them in the National Championship in my game.

For a team with a pathetic secondary, their best DE transferring, zero skill at reciever, and a terrible QB situation, its funny they have like a 95 OFF and 97 DEF.

ND true freshman QB was rated as an 86OVR! (I think)

FSUs QB, who won the Elite Eleven QB tournament (ND QB couldn't even qualify for the tournament) was ranked a 5 star like the ND QB, but FSUS QB is like a 77OVR in the default rosters.

Its just a game, but I did find it disappointing that I had to play ND in the MNC. They are clearly a few years away from having the type of roster capable of going undefeated. They might as well of had me playing Wake Forest or Washington State.
Old 07-27-2012, 10:12 AM   #8
Rookie

ROSStafarian's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeah...THAT Guy
The last season before my dynasty crashed, Notre Dame went undefeated. 99 Offense, 99 Defense, 99 Overall, and the #1 recruiting class.
Similar results in my offline dynasty, ND has been in the top 5 since the end of my first year and top 10 recruiting class's and a NC on top of that. There have been a few random teams that have just come out of nowhere, Arkansas State is the one i never seen coming, they've been in and out of the top 25 since my first year and in my last year I just finished up they were ranked #2 with an undefeated record and top 20 recruiting class. Some of the other random teams include UCF, FIU and Duke.

Not sure what I think about Ark. St, has anyone moved them from the sunbelt? I think a move to the Big East would make the most sense.

Last edited by ROSStafarian; 07-27-2012 at 11:20 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »