Home

Rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain!!!

This is a discussion on Rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-14-2012, 06:15 PM   #49
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29
I'm still until my dying days, or if they actually put it in whichever is first, going to pine for overcast games in dynasty. They just don't exist in dynasties. I still hope we can get the play now option of manual weather conditions in dynasty in the future.
Old 10-14-2012, 07:26 PM   #50
Rookie

OreDucks01284's Arena

OVR: 0
Well in year two of ducks dynasty, I had 4 straight snow game! @ Washington, and 3 @ Autzen stadium. Pretty weird to me.
Old 10-15-2012, 01:51 AM   #51
MVP

TN - BRAVES FAN's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain!!!

Not only is the amount of rain/snow games weird, but the weirdest part is, what is the real life likely hood of having rainy or snowy weather every single Saturday, unless you live in Seattle or the UK
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2012, 10:53 AM   #52
Rookie

B_MYLES's Arena

OVR: 1

Had a season where it rained in the first 6 games of the season (4 Home games and 2 Away). But the best way to get around this is quitting the game and going back until its not raining anymore.

Be nice if there was a way to have a selection of the weather depending on the season
Old 10-16-2012, 04:24 PM   #53
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20

I've had basically the exact opposite happen in seasons. For example: I played with Wisconsin and for one entire season I never once played in rain or snow. Seems pretty hard to do considering over half my games were played in the state of Wisconsin, which is not known for it's beautiful, sunny weather during the winter months.
Old 10-17-2012, 02:09 AM   #54
Rookie

okstate19's Arena

OVR: 5

I'm not sure if this has been said yet, but in my opinion, the simplest fix is to just have the team-selection screen for Dynasty mode mirror that of a "Play Now" or exhibition game.

You can select your uniforms and playbooks and who to control, and then after all those options are selected, the usual exhibition screen comes up that allows you to select weather, location, etc.

This would allow us to control weather, AND FINALLY give us neutral site games in Dynasty.

Easy fix in my opinion. I've tried to bring this up the past few years on the OS board, but I guess no one from EA sees it...too bad.

EDIT: Have been playing NCAA for as long as I can remember and Rain during dynasty seems to have always been a problem for me. I'm to the point now to where I am conditioned to restart if my dynasty pre-game screen opens with the "blue-green haze" and drizzle. I just just exit out until I get the weather I want. I usually allow myself to play 1-3 rain games a year, but if I didn't restart, it would be MUCH more than that. Sometimes I even get snow/blizzard conditions in areas that are about as familiar with snow as Oklahoma State is with defense (not very!)

Last edited by okstate19; 10-17-2012 at 02:11 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »