Home

Re-Odering Depth Chart Causing Your School to DISAPPEAR from Recruits "Top Schools" ?

This is a discussion on Re-Odering Depth Chart Causing Your School to DISAPPEAR from Recruits "Top Schools" ? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-04-2012, 03:38 AM   #9
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Re-Odering Depth Chart Causing Your School to DISAPPEAR from Recruits "Top School

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt45
Ok...so why don't you just SORT by interest?
Because that doesn't change their order on your list and can (and will) change every week as you gain/lose interest on guys. If, instead you ordered your list with the guys you want on the top, it won't matter if you fall to 3rd place for a week and then back to 2nd because they'll always be at the top of your list where they belong.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Old 08-08-2012, 03:49 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Re-Odering Depth Chart Causing Your School to DISAPPEAR from Recruits "Top School

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhargo
I have noticed that happen to me a couple of times. However I didn't lose out on any of their pitches and in fact the following week my team was back on their radar. After this happened a couple of times I no longer change the player's rankings.
Do you go back into the same spot on their interest level? I just noticed the same thing happening while I was in recruiting so I exited to the dashboard before it could update to the server.

I have a specific way I like to order the board but I'm not going to screw with it if it hurts me in the long run. I didn't see this mentioned on the patch list either...
Old 08-08-2012, 11:31 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 1

You can move them as much as you want, the N/A only lasts for the week. Once you go to the next week, youre back on their board and relative to where you were (you may have moved up or down, obviously).

Just an oversight by EA that probably was missed after they took out the ability to reorder.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2012, 12:18 PM   #12
War Eagle, Go Braves!

aukevin's Arena

OVR: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by fballturkey
You get a bonus for having guys at the top of your list.
I'm pretty sure there was a video or an article or something that states the game doesn't give you that boost anymore. According to what I read it doesn't matter if the player is #1 on your list or #35.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »