Home

The Ultimate cheeser

This is a discussion on The Ultimate cheeser within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2012, 01:12 PM   #17
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: The Ultimate cheeser

I am surprised no one else posted this video but I have referenced it in the Madden forum. The ability to even "shake" defenders shouldn't be in either game regardless of if it can be countered. There should be an inherent delay after shifting before the same defenders can be shifted again. This shaking mess looks ridiculous, like something I would expect to see in some arcade game like NFL Blitz.

Old 08-12-2012, 01:31 PM   #18
Madden & NBA 2K fanatic

Joobieo's Arena

OVR: 19

Can't believe this works so well....but its been in the game for years.
Old 08-12-2012, 03:55 PM   #19
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal
I am surprised no one else posted this video but I have referenced it in the Madden forum. The ability to even "shake" defenders shouldn't be in either game regardless of if it can be countered. There should be an inherent delay after shifting before the same defenders can be shifted again. This shaking mess looks ridiculous, like something I would expect to see in some arcade game like NFL Blitz.

That's the first time I've ever seen this in action before.

Thankfully, since I avoid lobby games, it'll be the last. I've read a few people (like the OP) complaining about it before, but in all honesty, their cries don't do it justice. That's some of the sh*ttiest stuff I've ever seen in a football game before.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Old 08-13-2012, 01:52 AM   #20
Rookie

Colt45's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal

Is there proof that swaying your guys back and forth like that is what makes it unstopable, or is it just the all out blitz in the formation? I guess that is pretty cheesy to be running all game long. Sorry.
Old 08-13-2012, 04:52 AM   #21
MVP

GoDucks1224's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt45
Is there proof that swaying your guys back and forth like that is what makes it unstopable, or is it just the all out blitz in the formation? I guess that is pretty cheesy to be running all game long. Sorry.
If you run this formation without shifting them there will not always be a guaranteed hole. If you go in practice and run that formation normally, and then run it like this, you'll see the difference. It's cheesing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2012, 05:18 AM   #22
Pro

majesty95's Arena

OVR: 18

Seems like it would pretty easy to install a delay requiring the guys to "set" before being able to be shifted again. You could even prevent the offense from flipping the run until the D is set to prevent the off from exploiting this.

Twitter - Twitch - Facebook - Website
Old 08-13-2012, 05:21 AM   #23
Rookie

Manny_B214's Arena

OVR: 5

uhm how is this cheese..? NFL defenses sometimes keep their lineman and LBs constantley moving to confuse the OLine//?
68Rec 948Yrds 11TD
95Rush 674Yrds 8TD
489Pass Yds 8TD 11INT

Senior Stats:
Curently Playing AAU Ball For The Dallas Longhorn Elie
PPG:14.2
RPG:7.6
APG:4.9
SPG:1.2
BLK:3.2
Old 08-13-2012, 05:52 AM   #24
MVP

GoDucks1224's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manny_B214
uhm how is this cheese..? NFL defenses sometimes keep their lineman and LBs constantley moving to confuse the OLine//?
They don't do it the ENTIRE game. And the OLine doesn't ALWAYS miss one block on EVERY play right at the snap.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »