Home

No Huddle "Glitch" Costs Guy the Game

This is a discussion on No Huddle "Glitch" Costs Guy the Game within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-04-2012, 04:57 PM   #17
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: No Huddle "Glitch" Costs Guy the Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomymac23

I'm not for sure if you are referring to me or not here but if so just so you know. The company makes a game that it patches and it looks at these forums and its own as well as others to get a good vibe of whats working and whats not. I've personally spoken with the producers at E3 and stressed some of the very same issues I've spoken about in this forum. If we don't discuss them and let it be known how we feel about them EA will never know its an issue. I personally like NCAA for the record however there are certain aspects of the defensive passing game I personally dont think is sim. (ie. DB's running in front of wr and TEs on their routes. etc...) This issues is widespread and well known and I'm going to voice my opinion on it as a matter of fact and nothing else. For you and people like you that dont want to hear about the garbage coming from others. Its really simple "DONT READ IT" and especially "NEVER RESPOND" Lol!

I understand "voicing your opinion on the problems" but people "voice their opinion on the problems" in every thread on here. It gets to the point where I have to sift through the EA bashing and the complaining about the issues to actually read about what defense to use against the pass, how to stop the run, etc. There are threads on here specifically to address bugs and issues with the game. What I don't understand is why many people feel the need to bring those issues to other threads just to clutter them up. When 50% of the people on a board feel the need to complain and voice opinions on what they feel are issues then it really hinders the discussion about the game. Every thread (well maybe 80% of them) turns into a back and forth argument about EA.

Instead of me "NEVER RESPONDing" how about everyone else "STOP COMPLAINING ALL THE TIME".

Also, it's impossible NOT to read it. It's in every stinking thread on the board.

But you know what, I'm being just as annoying as all the people who voice their disgust with EA in every thread. Irony.

Last edited by BA2929; 09-04-2012 at 05:04 PM.
Old 09-04-2012, 05:29 PM   #18
MVP

RebelHog's Arena

OVR: 8
What did yall do before No Huddle? Oh that right you played smarter

Sent from my Motorola bagphone
Old 09-04-2012, 11:38 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelHog
What did yall do before No Huddle? Oh that right you played smarter

Sent from my Motorola bagphone
Sorry I didn't know Oregon was a dumb team my bad.
Old 09-05-2012, 12:20 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 0

The no huddle in this game is pointless. Its sad at how useless they have made it in this game.
Old 09-05-2012, 01:18 PM   #21
Pro

Haze88's Arena

I love how people think running an effective no-huddle is cheese. If they had it their way in real life, Oregon, Mizzou, and OK St. would have there offenses essentially banned by NCAA. Newsflash, real teams struggle to contain a no-huddle team, can't set their defense and occasionally get caught offsides. They don't complain to the NCAA that no-huddle teams should allow us to get set first, so don't complain to EA.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2012, 02:06 PM   #22
MVP

Hiro1's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haze88
I love how people think running an effective no-huddle is cheese. If they had it their way in real life, Oregon, Mizzou, and OK St. would have there offenses essentially banned by NCAA. Newsflash, real teams struggle to contain a no-huddle team, can't set their defense and occasionally get caught offsides. They don't complain to the NCAA that no-huddle teams should allow us to get set first, so don't complain to EA.
I watched Oregon and it takes on average about 17 seconds from when the play is over until they are able toget off the next play. Now this is a team offense trained in the arts of no huddle. So I assume regular teams should fall a tad behind ORE's time. I think the game does pretty well for implementing this.
Old 09-05-2012, 02:45 PM   #23
Pro

Haze88's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiro1
I watched Oregon and it takes on average about 17 seconds from when the play is over until they are able toget off the next play. Now this is a team offense trained in the arts of no huddle. So I assume regular teams should fall a tad behind ORE's time. I think the game does pretty well for implementing this.
Until you remember no one plays 15 minute quarters like they do in real life. On 5-8 minutes, proportionally it should take 5-7 seconds like it did previously. The game has never truly represented to no-huddle correctly with varying tempos and subs between plays, but what we had was as close as we could have gotten. For all the excuses and the it takes x amount of seconds in real life nonsense, did it ever occur to you that huddling, i repeat, huddling takes less time off the clock than running no-huddle now. What it your defense or justification for that?
Old 09-05-2012, 06:26 PM   #24
Pro

OVR: 4

yeah the no huddle is garbage now, on a first down i'll lose 10 seconds of the playclock, but if i huddle, i lose 5 seconds

classic f*ing EA

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »