Home

NCAA Football 13 - Adidas Strategy Pack 2 Available Now (PS3, 360) - 160 MSP ($1.99)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 - Adidas Strategy Pack 2 Available Now (PS3, 360) - 160 MSP ($1.99) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-27-2012, 09:24 PM   #57
The Hard Way

K0ZZ's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: NCAA Football 13 - Adidas Strategy Pack 2 Available Now (PS3, 360) - 160 MSP ($1.

It's not really a rip off, they are being paid to make the jerseys, EA is trying to balance out the fees they have to pay the graphical designers, they are one off jerseys, not default jerseys, its a huge difference.
Old 09-28-2012, 01:11 AM   #58
Rookie

Cane305's Arena

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Rick_14
Let's not forget that they were at Adidas early this year and likely have been working on the three in this pack well before some teams with new defaults even announced their changes for this season.
Yea I get that, I'm frustrated with how tcu s helmets they've worn since last year aren't in the game, umass default unis are wrong, Virginia doesn't have orange helmets which they wore last season and 2-3 times this season. Add in vandy s variations of default unis and I'm sure there is more. I'm fine with paying for the new ones and I enjoy the game just want th default ones fixed before ea sends out the one game series special uniforms...
Old 09-28-2012, 01:20 AM   #59
MVP

MrOctober430's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: NCAA Football 13 - Adidas Strategy Pack 2 Available Now (PS3, 360) - 160 MSP ($1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramminyou
I take it that you didn't pay much attention to the OP.
I did, but totally different than what's in the game. In the avatar has a nice chrome finish, but in the OP looks just black.
Old 09-28-2012, 11:39 AM   #60
MVP

noplace's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbritt665
Hey noplace, I am a ps3 owner. when i tried to buy the 2 Adidas strategy packs, I get the download error and none of the 2 Adidas packs are in my download list. What gives? Any help would be appreciated!
Not sure why that is happening to you if thats the case. You may need to check your D/L speed or use a hard line to your PS3, it might be a connection issue.

Nebraska Cornhuskers
Washington Redskins
Miami Heat
Old 09-30-2012, 12:44 PM   #61
Rookie

OVR: 1

we need some of the jeresys from last year like michigan st and georgia
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2012, 01:20 PM   #62
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukhoops1
we need some of the jeresys from last year like michigan st and georgia

College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Old 09-30-2012, 09:07 PM   #63
Rookie

OVR: 0
hey i was wondering if anyone would or could fileshare on ps3 with me for these new unis so please file share with me i will not hack or mess with your stuff and the ill delete the account once im done so i cant go back on there
Old 09-30-2012, 09:22 PM   #64
Hail West Virginia

mtoo22's Arena

OVR: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggy23sj
hey i was wondering if anyone would or could fileshare on ps3 with me for these new unis so please file share with me i will not hack or mess with your stuff and the ill delete the account once im done so i cant go back on there
Going to be tough to find someone that trusting.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »