Home

Make CPU-controlled coaches into user coaches?

This is a discussion on Make CPU-controlled coaches into user coaches? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-16-2012, 06:26 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5
Make CPU-controlled coaches into user coaches?

Is there a way to do this, or do you have to create a new coach entirely? I'm doing a dynasty with the University of Central Indiana, and I want to chronicle their entire history, not just under my user coach. Obviously, I sucked the first year, going 1-11, and so I'm assuming that at the end of my contract I will be fired. Is there any way I can take control of the head coach that is hired after my coach gets fired WITHOUT creating a new coach to replace him? (I don't want to have every UCI coach start with a D- coach prestige.)

If that's not possible, is there a way you can create a coach and change his prestige?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2012, 07:36 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Make CPU-controlled coaches into user coaches?

Found some youtube videos, but none show any way. They just show creating a new, horribly-rated coach. Is that the only way?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »