Home

DB Freeze

This is a discussion on DB Freeze within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-04-2012, 06:27 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
DB Freeze

i just played an online game where the opponent was using a freeze DB glitch. I thought i found the thread on that subject but thats totally different than this. This guy was manually doing something to make the DB freeze. Does anyone have any clue? or maybe this subject is discussed somewhere that i cant find? I ended up losing 35-30. It seems to work better vs zone but still worked most of the time vs man also

Last edited by bigman334; 11-04-2012 at 07:03 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-05-2012, 06:44 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: DB Freeze

bump.....i'm thinking this must be something most of us dont know about yet. I cant find anything about it online or youtube. a manual DB freeze glitch
Old 11-05-2012, 07:39 PM   #3
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16
There's a few posts a out this in these forums. It's not a glitch that someone intentionally did to your paranoid self. It's a glitch that randomly happens (very rarely). It can happen to users and CPU teams. It can happen to (probably) any position. I've only had it happen to my team once, but I e seen it happen (before this last patch and never since) to my CPU opponent's CB, O-lineman, LB and WR.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Old 11-05-2012, 11:19 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jello1717
There's a few posts a out this in these forums. It's not a glitch that someone intentionally did to your paranoid self. It's a glitch that randomly happens (very rarely). It can happen to users and CPU teams. It can happen to (probably) any position. I've only had it happen to my team once, but I e seen it happen (before this last patch and never since) to my CPU opponent's CB, O-lineman, LB and WR.
no, this is something different. I know what you are talking about and this is different. My opponent was manually doing something to make my CB freeze. Like i said, it's probably a new glitch that hasnt made the round yet. this wasnt random nor rare. It was 90% of the pass plays.
Old 11-05-2012, 11:43 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3

Yeah I am the commissioner of a dynasty and its a guy in my dynasty that has to be doing this because if i play man his receivers are burning my dbs by ten yards when they have a cushion and even when i play zone, change my zone to conservative, and manual back my coverage up this guy still throws it over the top at will and scores 85% of the time. I even played cover two man and i still get beat deep. Its super frustrating because i can be destroying him and then he will start throwing it over top and scoring. I know i could play on a safety but never want to do that and i shouldn't have two.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »