Home

Fast LB always gets sack when blitzing

This is a discussion on Fast LB always gets sack when blitzing within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-08-2012, 11:07 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Fast LB always gets sack when blitzing

Alright so one of the users in my online dynasty has a LB that he does not control who is 94 speed. Anytime he blitzes that LB gets a sack. He's had 13 sacks in one game (against weak competition) and 7 against Notre Dame? What can I do to further limit this? Speed threshold is at 80, pass blocking is at 100. Not sure what else I can do. Any help would be appreciated. He's not cheesing as he's shown me numerous videos and I know the guy personally and he's not a cheeser. Just an extremely fast LB
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-08-2012, 11:17 AM   #2
Rookie

Buckeyed's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Fast LB always gets sack when blitzing

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieK76
Alright so one of the users in my online dynasty has a LB that he does not control who is 94 speed. Anytime he blitzes that LB gets a sack. He's had 13 sacks in one game (against weak competition) and 7 against Notre Dame? What can I do to further limit this? Speed threshold is at 80, pass blocking is at 100. Not sure what else I can do. Any help would be appreciated. He's not cheesing as he's shown me numerous videos and I know the guy personally and he's not a cheeser. Just an extremely fast LB
Was he running 3-3-5? I just got housed by that defense for the same reasons against a user.
Old 11-08-2012, 11:18 AM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeyed
Was he running 3-3-5? I just got housed by that defense for the same reasons against a user.
It looks to be a 3-3-5 package yes or a 3-4...But I think it's part of his dime package.
Old 11-08-2012, 02:58 PM   #4
Hail West Virginia

mtoo22's Arena

OVR: 10
Kick him. He's obviously cheesing. He says he doesn't control him, but who knows. Either way, it's cheese.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2
Old 11-08-2012, 03:03 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtoo22
Kick him. He's obviously cheesing. He says he doesn't control him, but who knows. Either way, it's cheese.

Since he has sent me video of every play last game, and I know him as a friend of mine he isn't cheesing. It's a blitz and the LB is hitting the gap between the guard and center.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-08-2012, 03:59 PM   #6
Hail West Virginia

mtoo22's Arena

OVR: 10
Well if he gets that many sacks, its cheese. Why come here and ask what to do if you are going to defend him. If you don't think its cheese then what would you do anyway?

Old 11-08-2012, 04:07 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtoo22
Well if he gets that many sacks, its cheese. Why come here and ask what to do if you are going to defend him. If you don't think its cheese then what would you do anyway?

It's not a matter of defending him as my original post even said it's not cheese. It's due to his LB being a 94 speed because his other LB that blitzes doesn't even come close to the QB. I asked if there was anything additional I could do speed wise or slider wise to limit those opportunities.

Seriously.
Old 11-08-2012, 06:11 PM   #8
All Star

SuperBowlNachos's Arena

OVR: 21
It's cheese.

Cheese is when you do something that takes advantage of a flaw in the game. There are also things called nano blitzes. They look normal, but work 80% of the time. There would also be no reason to try and blitz with the slower LB so that reasoning is dumb too.

Another example, running a 99 speed WR on a streak every play and your WR having 9 catches for 400 yards.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »