Home

NCAA Football 11 or 12

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 11 or 12 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-14-2012, 10:52 AM   #9
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 11 or 12

Wide open offense/lack of defense ruined '11. '12 was a pretty solid game, but it was really screwed up after the tuner viruses. '13 is the best game on the next gen consoles to date.

Defense is still too hard to come by.... Too many BS big plays happen.
Old 11-15-2012, 04:00 PM   #10
Rookie

Juce734's Arena

OVR: 2

NCAA 2012 is the game I still play more than any other game. Built up EMU into a dynasty out of the MAC. Switched the SEC with all of the Sun Belt to make things interesting. Michigan Wolverines have won 2 of the last 3 National Championships with EMU winning the one in between. I was in the Rose Bowl the other two years as the #3 team in the country. I think I have won 57 games in a row or something like that.

Granted I have a maxed out option QB basically. He is so fast and able to break a big play every time he has the ball. It's fun just playing around after building a team up to dominance I feel. Really fun in a weak conference too. May move EMU to the SEC and bring in the best teams in the country to compete against soon.

Currently playing NCAA 2014
PSN: Juce734 website http://www.rpgjuce.com/
Old 11-15-2012, 04:29 PM   #11
MVP

canesfins's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juce734
NCAA 2012 is the game I still play more than any other game. Built up EMU into a dynasty out of the MAC. Switched the SEC with all of the Sun Belt to make things interesting. Michigan Wolverines have won 2 of the last 3 National Championships with EMU winning the one in between. I was in the Rose Bowl the other two years as the #3 team in the country. I think I have won 57 games in a row or something like that.

Granted I have a maxed out option QB basically. He is so fast and able to break a big play every time he has the ball. It's fun just playing around after building a team up to dominance I feel. Really fun in a weak conference too. May move EMU to the SEC and bring in the best teams in the country to compete against soon.
I did almost the same thing with Army on 2010. I ended up recruiting so good and making them so good it was impossible to lose.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2012, 09:38 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 5

I never stopped playing '11. Currently in year 26 of my Tennessee dynasty and still loving it. Some of the things they've done to make dynasty deeper in the newer versions are intriguing but I'm going to wait for the new engine.

'11 is a solid game.
Old 11-17-2012, 02:10 AM   #13
MVP

Mjphillips's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by All-Vol
I never stopped playing '11. Currently in year 26 of my Tennessee dynasty and still loving it. Some of the things they've done to make dynasty deeper in the newer versions are intriguing but I'm going to wait for the new engine.

'11 is a solid game.
Baylor Bears still going strong in 2026.
Old 11-19-2012, 11:43 AM   #14
Rookie

ukslamjam's Arena

What sliders are you guys using for 11? I've just sold 13 as I just couldn't get on with it.
Old 11-19-2012, 12:12 PM   #15
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukslamjam
What sliders are you guys using for 11? I've just sold 13 as I just couldn't get on with it.
SECElite had the best ones imo.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-19-2012, 06:17 PM   #16
Rookie

ukslamjam's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isura
SECElite had the best ones imo.
I'm ashamed to say but I'm struggling to find them on OS.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »