Home

Interest In Player Tracker

This is a discussion on Interest In Player Tracker within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-01-2013, 12:13 PM   #41
Esports Manager @ Twitch

CloudFuel's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Interest In Player Tracker

I've been using a couple different spreadsheets to cover player progression, recruiting, and dynasty game stats with a slew of formulas and conditional formatting built in. It's a pain to set up, but once it's done it's pretty sweet.

To have what you're offering in the form of a legit program is absolutely BAD-***! Thank you for taking the time to do this as well as including our feedback in the process.

I, for one, like the idea of having a dynasty driven spreadsheet since I am in a 9-man dynasty and another 3-man. My current spreadsheet for game stats is 2 sheets... the second sheet has stats for each user per game and the first sheet has sums / averages based on some formulas that pull raw data from the second sheet. I'm not sure if this would be possible.. but having your program do that would be pretty sweet.

Thanks again!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »