Home

NCAA Football 14 Screenshot - Pittsburgh Panthers vs. Virginia Cavaliers (Rain)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 Screenshot - Pittsburgh Panthers vs. Virginia Cavaliers (Rain) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-19-2013, 11:37 AM   #49
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29
Abso-****ing-loutely
Old 05-19-2013, 11:53 AM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 14 Screenshot - Pittsburgh Panthers vs. Virginia Cavaliers (Rain)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jello1717
Overall I see WAAAAY more fumbles in the rain.
Water makes nike gloves stickier
Old 05-19-2013, 12:30 PM   #51
MVP

olemiss86's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: NCAA Football 14 Screenshot - Pittsburgh Panthers vs. Virginia Cavaliers (Rain)

Rain games would be so much better if it changed up a little. Start out raining and end up just being cloudy by the end of the game or vice versa. And make the crowd look more realistic when it comes to rain games. What I mean by that it.....it usually isn't a sell out and the the ponchos. You see bright colors like yellow, orange, green, etc ponchos throughout the crowd.

It is nit picking....but it gives the rain games a little more. I can't stand playing rain games because they just don't seem realistic.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-19-2013, 12:57 PM   #52
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by fxsundance32
Water makes nike gloves stickier
What does that have to do with NCAA football '13?
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Old 05-19-2013, 02:08 PM   #53
Rookie

westview33's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib
Of course all this looks and sounds great, just like it does every year around this time.

Bottom line is I am waiting to hear specifics regarding the A.I.

Can the CPU play football this year or not? Only time will tell.
true dat....

they can do what ever they want with the hair, socks, shoes, uniforms and helmets.

it doesn't make a bit of difference at all to me if the gameplay continues to falter. there are so many guys who stress out over cosmetics and they completely ignore actual gameplay issues which has been the biggest issue in the last 2-3 years with this series.
Westview Basketball #33
Old 05-19-2013, 03:03 PM   #54
All Star

JayD's Arena

I wonder if they blurred out the away teams jersey because white jerseys do not become dirty just like the past couple of years. What makes me think this is the Pitt player has dirty sleeves where it is blue and all of the sudden clean where it is white.
Old 05-19-2013, 03:18 PM   #55
Rookie

smack23011's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkles
What was the sleeve issue?
You couldn't really separate the shoulder pads from the player. Now it looks slightly fixed cuz it looks like it was took straight out of madden.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-19-2013, 04:07 PM   #56
MVP

jello1717's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
I wonder if they blurred out the away teams jersey because white jerseys do not become dirty just like the past couple of years.
Why do you conspiracy theorists keep asking this? The problem from '13 isn't that "white jerseys don't get dirty." It's that "white uniforms don't get dirty."

Yes, the Pitt players are blurry due to the depth of field of the shot.

You know what? All of the Virginia players are wearing white pants (which aren't blurry) so if you wanna look for dirty white uniforms, look at their pants. If EA and their evil selves wanted to cover up their lack of dirty white uniforms (which I'm sure they wanted to do because they're out to get you) then they wouldn't have shown Virginia (who has at least 2 non-white pant color choices) in white pants.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »