Home

NCAA Football 14 Screenshot - Pittsburgh Panthers vs. Virginia Cavaliers (Rain)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 Screenshot - Pittsburgh Panthers vs. Virginia Cavaliers (Rain) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-19-2013, 05:18 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NCAA Football 14 Screenshot - Pittsburgh Panthers vs. Virginia Cavaliers (Rain)

Quote:
Originally Posted by westview33
true dat....

they can do what ever they want with the hair, socks, shoes, uniforms and helmets.

it doesn't make a bit of difference at all to me if the gameplay continues to falter. there are so many guys who stress out over cosmetics and they completely ignore actual gameplay issues which has been the biggest issue in the last 2-3 years with this series.
Add me as another fan that is so frustrated with the cosmetic 'upgrades' while the guts of the game are just left alone.
Old 05-19-2013, 05:38 PM   #58
Rookie

Bama man 42's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 14 Screenshot - Pittsburgh Panthers vs. Virginia Cavaliers (Rain)

I just hope I don't have to play four or five rain games a year , IT DOES NOT RAIN THAT MUCH IN ALABAMA
Old 05-19-2013, 07:02 PM   #59
All Star

LambertandHam's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by jello1717
Why do you conspiracy theorists keep asking this? The problem from '13 isn't that "white jerseys don't get dirty." It's that "white uniforms don't get dirty."

Yes, the Pitt players are blurry due to the depth of field of the shot.

You know what? All of the Virginia players are wearing white pants (which aren't blurry) so if you wanna look for dirty white uniforms, look at their pants. If EA and their evil selves wanted to cover up their lack of dirty white uniforms (which I'm sure they wanted to do because they're out to get you) then they wouldn't have shown Virginia (who has at least 2 non-white pant color choices) in white pants.
I think it's a conspiracy not to show Pitt. I'm on to you EA!

Last edited by LambertandHam; 05-19-2013 at 08:29 PM.
Old 05-19-2013, 10:36 PM   #60
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama man 42
I just hope I don't have to play four or five rain games a year , IT DOES NOT RAIN THAT MUCH IN ALABAMA
True that, I live in Mobile and it rains here more than Seattle, but we rarely have rain games during football season. I even have picked other teams outside the state of Alabama and I play 5 or 6 rain games. I swear I think EA looks at the zipcode of the box for OD instead of where the game is.

PS3 NCAA 2014 Dynasty - Rags to Riches Online Dynasty - South Alabama
Old 05-19-2013, 11:39 PM   #61
Rookie

jj06's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncaafootball14markus
WHERE IS THE REVO 2-BAR FACE MASK THAT THE QBS SHOULD BE WEARING? Man, I'm getting tired of not seeing this THREE YEARS IN A ROW ALREADY. ughhhhhh

lol.......
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-20-2013, 09:34 AM   #62
MVP

cthurt's Arena

OVR: 3

Idk if anyone else noticed this but i zoomed in on the pic using my phone and I saw one of the Pitts. players colored sleeve was dirty but the white jersey was still clean smh so i take it thats way they barley showed them in this pic.
Old 05-20-2013, 09:37 AM   #63
Banned

XxJustAguessxX's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by cthurt
Idk if anyone else noticed this but i zoomed in on the pic using my phone and I saw one of the Pitts. players colored sleeve was dirty but the white jersey was still clean smh so i take it thats way they barley showed them in this pic.
LoL your doing too much, just assume it's not fixed and whites don't get dirty correctly, so when u get the game if it is fixed you'll b happy.
Old 05-20-2013, 09:22 PM   #64
Rookie

cbiscuit's Arena

OVR: 1

looks like some dirt marks to me
Attached Images
File Type: png Untitled.png (388.2 KB, 161 views)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »