Home

No huddle sim vs. exploit

This is a discussion on No huddle sim vs. exploit within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-22-2013, 08:16 PM   #9
Rookie

kmp714's Arena

OVR: 2
Yes, but the quarters aren't 15 min when playing online, so it really evens out.

Just don't no huddle when the clock stops, after an incomplete pass, etc.
Old 06-22-2013, 10:43 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: No huddle sim vs. exploit

I like to run no huddle. The only time I don't is after I get sacked, tackle for loss, incomplete pass, or my guys are tired. Is that considered sim? I've played a bunch of guys and nobody has complained yet. The only complaint I heard from 1 guy was me changing formations. Like I start in shotgun normal: 3wr, 1te, and 1 rb. And I would flip to other nickel formations and sometimes 4 wide. I could see If I was in a jumbo package and went to 5 wide. I never do that. We all know it's nickel packages with the y flexed out wide in the slot. Is that sim? Of course he could didn't stop me from scoring. And I always use at least 70 % of the whole playbook. Not just a couple of plays.
Old 06-23-2013, 01:56 PM   #11
Rookie

MacDiiddy's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: No huddle sim vs. exploit

Was it just me, or was there a lag on the demo for selecting your next play, when you no huddle. I can understand this as the offense, but the defense should be able to select their play and call their defensive hot routes or what ever you call them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2013, 02:07 PM   #12
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacDiiddy
Was it just me, or was there a lag on the demo for selecting your next play, when you no huddle. I can understand this as the offense, but the defense should be able to select their play and call their defensive hot routes or what ever you call them.
That is a PS3 specific bug in the demo.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »