Home

NCAA 14 Digital Download

This is a discussion on NCAA 14 Digital Download within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-09-2013, 05:17 PM   #73
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: NCAA 14 Digital Download

Is anyone that has downloaded it willing to share it with me and i will pay you $35?

My PSN is bailey4mvp

I can put it straight into your Pay Pal.
Old 07-09-2013, 05:20 PM   #74
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoogans194
Its now up and available season ticket or not. just go to it in the Playstation store and its there now.
Still not seeing it for non-season ticket. I find the game and it has no price listed - click on it and get 'this content can't be selected at this time'

Timeetyo's NCAA 14 Relegation & Violations System: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...on-system.html
Old 07-09-2013, 05:23 PM   #75
Rookie

Snoogans194's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timeetyo
Still not seeing it for non-season ticket. I find the game and it has no price listed - click on it and get 'this content can't be selected at this time'

are you in canada? I know they had trouble with the demo there. I went about 20 min ago and it had Add to Cart 59.99. im currently downloading it. Hopefully it comes up for you
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2013, 05:24 PM   #76
Rookie

Snoogans194's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bailey4mvp
Is anyone that has downloaded it willing to share it with me and i will pay you $35?

My PSN is bailey4mvp

I can put it straight into your Pay Pal.
can you activate it for someone elses account? I thought you would have to physically go on their system and sign yourself in to download it to them
Old 07-09-2013, 05:25 PM   #77
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
are you in canada? I know they had trouble with the demo there. I went about 20 min ago and it had Add to Cart 59.99. im currently downloading it. Hopefully it comes up for you
Nope, I'm in NY so no idea why it hates me. I even closed and relaunched the playstation store and nothing.

Timeetyo's NCAA 14 Relegation & Violations System: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...on-system.html
Old 07-09-2013, 05:27 PM   #78
Rookie

Snoogans194's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timeetyo
Nope, I'm in NY so no idea why it hates me. I even closed and relaunched the playstation store and nothing.
yea thats weird. Im in bergen county, NJ, so i dont have any idea why you wouldnt have it. All it said was try free demo? No add to cart? It went up here right around 4:55
Old 07-09-2013, 05:30 PM   #79
MVP

Quote:
can you activate it for someone elses account? I thought you would have to physically go on their system and sign yourself in to download it to them
Not sure hey, wonder how i would find out. Unless if some one else signed into your PS3. No idea.

I will have to look at it.
Old 07-09-2013, 05:33 PM   #80
MVP

For every account there can be 5 PS3's that can download purchased software. Once there are 5 separate PS3's that download from one account, no more systems can download from it. It is not 5 shares per game! Keep that in mind if you are going to gameshare!

You can use the gamesharing feature that Sony created to split games with 1-4 other people! Just remember to keep the account on your PS3. If you have already purchased games, you can share them with others, collect a few bucks for them, and put that money towards new games! Trade someone one game for another. There are many possibilities, be creative!

How to share your PSN games:
For the "Sender":

1. Purchase and download a game from the Playstation Store

2. Go to account management for the account and delete the billing information from your personal information if the PS3 saved your credit card info

3. Change your password temporarily for the share

4. Give login info (email address and password) to the receiver

5. When the share is completed, change the password

For the "Receiver":

1. In the PS3 XMB menu, add a new user account on your PS3 and sign in to it

2. Select the network on the XMB

3. Use the login information given from the "sender" to create the existing account

4. Login into the account

5. Enter into the Playstation store

6. Click on "Download List" on the upper right near the person's userID and select the game you wish to download and hit download

7. After game is downloaded, notify the "Sender" that the download is complete so they can change the password to the account.

Guide by Craig.

Things to remember:
Don't trade with random people who message you on PSN! They are scammers 99.9999999% of the time!!!
Before you share the account information with anyone you are sharing with, remove all of your billing information. You don't want to leave yourself open to unwanted charges. DO NOT TRUST RANDOM PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET WITH YOUR CREDIT CARD.
It's smart not to use your regular PSN ID to share games with people, but you can if you want to. Creating a new account is a safe way to go.
Remember you can change the password before forwarding the account info, and then change it back when the trade is done.
Be careful who you share with. Random people on the internet are random people on the internet. If a person just joined they are much more likely to be a scammer. Trusting someone who just joined the forums is a risk, and it is not recommended.
PayPal is the easiest method for sending money to each other. When you collect money on PayPal, there is a small charge. If you split a $10 game 5 ways, ask for $2.50 from each of the other people to cover tax and PayPal fees.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »