Home

CPU VS CPU DYNASTY, BEST DAMN THING I EVER DID

This is a discussion on CPU VS CPU DYNASTY, BEST DAMN THING I EVER DID within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2013, 01:39 PM   #25
Rookie

jackw's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: CPU VS CPU DYNASTY, BEST DAMN THING I EVER DID

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wahooworld15
Just started a CPU vs CPU dynasty with UVa and I love it so far! I'm 1-0 and in a game at Baylor right now. We are up 21-14 with 3 minutes to go in the fourth quarter. I think it'd be cool to have a thread or something for CPU vs CPU players to go and chat during our games.
Like I said, it is the best thing I've done with any sports game. I was just sick and tired trying to find the perfect slider set. I would get half way through a season and start another because the sliders were not impressing me.

I wonder if it is possible to run a online dynasty for just CPU vs CPU players? If so, I think I need to start one.
FIGHT FOR OLD D.C.!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2013, 06:01 PM   #26
Pro

Wahooworld15's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackw
Like I said, it is the best thing I've done with any sports game. I was just sick and tired trying to find the perfect slider set. I would get half way through a season and start another because the sliders were not impressing me.

I wonder if it is possible to run a online dynasty for just CPU vs CPU players? If so, I think I need to start one.
I read somewhere where they said it's not possible, which is unfortunate. I would love to be a part of a coach mode OD which would be the closest thing to CPU vs CPU.
Old 07-14-2013, 06:22 PM   #27
Banned

OVR: 1
In cpu vs cpu you have no control over play selection right? Do you find the cpu running 4 verts an awful lot?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2
Old 07-14-2013, 06:23 PM   #28
Pro

Wahooworld15's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by nortobc
In cpu vs cpu you have no control over play selection right? Do you find the cpu running 4 verts an awful lot?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2
That is correct, you have no control on the plays selected. I've been using Georgia Tech's play book so no I haven't seen too many 4 verts. I'm pleased with the play selection with the Georgia Tech playbook.
Old 07-14-2013, 06:31 PM   #29
MVP

thedudedominick's Arena

OVR: 23

For anyone interested I'm currently looking for guys to help me test out some CPU vs CPU sliders withing dynasty mode.

Go here for the thread.

Basically working off of default Varsity and will make adjustments after every 10 games or so that get posted so I'm not changing things without a decent amount of results.
MLB: Chicago Cubs
Old 07-14-2013, 07:13 PM   #30
Just started!

Route283East's Arena

OVR: 0
A few questions on AD Mode

Great to see so many other people here who enjoy "AD Mode" as I like to call it! And, great to hear that it works so well on this year's edition (I last played NCAA12).

I do have a few questions:
1. Does the CPU call plays with the percentages and aggressiveness specified by the coach's game plan? (e.g. a conservative 70% pass scheme featuring lots of short, easy passes)
2. Related to the above: Can you set a team to go no huddle by default?
3. Do Custom Playbooks translate well to the CPU v CPU games?
4. Do the stats from the game carry over into your coaching skill tree? (Or only when you actually play/coach a game?)
5. Related to the above: Do the coordinator skills apply in a CPU v CPU game (e.g. if your DC has Level 1 "Ball Burglar," will DB's have the appropriate skill increase in the game?)

Basically, I just want to be sure that my team will play true-to-form, that the gained skills will translate to team improvement, and that I can still get the necessary coach skill upgrades to progress within the game.

I'll have the game in about two weeks and I will definitely add what I can to the discussion!
Old 07-14-2013, 07:23 PM   #31
MVP

OVR: 10

The only thing i question about this is, does the coaching progression still work the same even though you aren't physically playing?

My Pennsylvania A&T Baseball Dynasty (MVP NCAA 06)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2013, 07:24 PM   #32
MVP

thedudedominick's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsheen
The only thing i question about this is, does the coaching progression still work the same even though you aren't physically playing?
Yeah it does. I'm an OC and even just watching the games the XP gained pops up in the top right throughout the game as my offense accomplishes things.
MLB: Chicago Cubs

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »