Home

Anybody get the feeling ea has bailed on any patches or tuners?

This is a discussion on Anybody get the feeling ea has bailed on any patches or tuners? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2013, 09:22 AM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 5
Patch isn't going to fix years worth of issues with this game. Some new some old but I do feel they will just move on to next gen. Money is already spent and I don't see anyway for me to make my money back so might as well just try to play around the issues and wait for NBA 2k14

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2013, 09:30 AM   #66
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaronGamedi
The communication (or lack thereof) from EA this year has been odd compared to previous years but I have to believe they aren't just writing 14 off. The game has major flaws and whether they produce another one next year or not, I can't imagine, as a business, this is a taste they'd willingly want to leave in consumers mouths. If we don't get a patch/tuner update, there must be a bigger issue we're not seeing...
You didn't play NCAA basketball 10? Not saying this is gonna turn out the same but it is sure looking like it will.

They left us out to dry with that game

I just can't play 5 games straight and maybe get a total of 3 penalties and 2 of which is my fault. Is the game playable? Of course it is, but come on no penalties?? For some I'm sure the game is fine and for the most part for me it is. Gonna give it till Madden releases and if no word from EA and I mean a FORMAL statement that a patch is in the works then I'm gonna cut my losses and move on.

Last edited by Flightwhite24; 08-15-2013 at 10:07 AM.
Old 08-15-2013, 09:51 AM   #67
Hall Of Fame

LowerWolf's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Anybody get the feeling ea has bailed on any patches or tuners?

I have absolutely no doubt there will be a patch. Some of y'all just need to be a little patient.
Old 08-15-2013, 10:13 AM   #68
MVP

noplace's Arena

OVR: 13

If EA has any plans of making another game its just good business to make sure we the custom know that they are behind us.. Not dropping a patch wouldnt do that so I would expect a patch or tuner for this game unless we hear otherwise...

Nebraska Cornhuskers
Washington Redskins
Miami Heat
Old 08-15-2013, 10:13 AM   #69
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by LowerWolf
I have absolutely no doubt there will be a patch. Some of y'all just need to be a little patient.
I think some of you are missing the bigger issue. It's the fact that there is no communication about if one is coming.

For nearly 5 weeks now numerous gamers have been asking about the MAJOR broken issues and not one EA rep has come on any site to confirm or hell just to say I don't have an answer right now. It's been total silence

Is it too much to ask for an answer??? Why leave us in the dark?? When they wanted our $$$ they weren't MIA

So for me it's not that I'm not patient. I've just seen this type of dog and pony show before and it never turns out in favor of the consumer in regards to EA.
Hopefully I'm wrong

Last edited by Flightwhite24; 08-15-2013 at 10:16 AM.
Old 08-15-2013, 10:14 AM   #70
Pro

Scrapps's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowerWolf
While I understand where you're coming from, its not unreasonable to expect some sort of statement or acknowledgement from EA, regarding a patch/tuner. Good, bad, or indifferent. Its the total and absolute silence, that gets to people. A statement. A tweet. A smoke signal. Anything.
Old 08-15-2013, 10:32 AM   #71
Hall Of Fame

LowerWolf's Arena

OVR: 19

I get that, but has EA ever been good about communicating patches? Seems like in the past we get notified a day or two before they release. The only one I remember getting a lot of info on was the major patch for Madden last year.
Old 08-15-2013, 10:32 AM   #72
Rookie

SnakeEyez's Arena

OVR: 6

EA typically says and acknowledges NOTHING related to game bugs and glitches... that's nothing new, that's been their m.o. for the past several years.

There will be a patch.

But the fact of the matter is it probably won't come until after Madden's release, and then a lot less people will care.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »