Home

Recruited and signed the #1 QB...

This is a discussion on Recruited and signed the #1 QB... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2013, 10:27 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by BA2929
Why don't you just change the storyline to where he's a JUCO guy now and raise his class in the editor? Then you keep him and you have peace of mind.

Its an OD with a buddy. I told him I'd cut him if he felt like it was too unfair or too big a glitch. He said it was cool. He's like a 60 speed. I'm gonna put two knee braces on him and say he's like Jason White from back at OK. Thats why they didn't offer him a spot at Stanford or USC.

Sent from my SCH-L710 using Tapatalk 4
Old 08-23-2013, 10:30 PM   #10
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Recruited and signed the #1 QB...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GritSnSpeed
Its an OD with a buddy. I told him I'd cut him if he felt like it was too unfair or too big a glitch. He said it was cool. He's like a 60 speed. I'm gonna put two knee braces on him and say he's like Jason White from back at OK. Thats why they didn't offer him a spot at Stanford or USC.

Give him like some serious spine disease or something in your story and that's why Stan/USC passed on him, but he overcame it and OD was the only team to have faith in him. Then he can be an inspiration for the rest of the team!
Old 08-23-2013, 10:58 PM   #11
Rookie

I just had this almost exact QB graduate in my dynasty. I'm in yr 2021 and he was #1 QB from AZ pocket passer named Tim Bowser. He graduated w/a 98 ovr and set a boatload of passing records.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2013, 09:16 AM   #12
Pro

OVR: 6
Icon7 Re: Recruited and signed the #1 QB...

Keep him. The story
is that he is a really unique guy mentally - sort of an intellectual hippie who likes the idea of rejecting big time establishment football - to go to a smaller team and fight the bigs-Sounds like a cool scenario to me.
Old 08-24-2013, 02:59 PM   #13
MVP

canesfins's Arena

OVR: 17

What's up with QBs from Arizona in this game. I also just got the #1 QB. He's from Arizona and he has a 96 throwing power as a freshman.
Old 08-24-2013, 03:14 PM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher
I just had this almost exact QB graduate in my dynasty. I'm in yr 2021 and he was #1 QB from AZ pocket passer named Tim Bowser. He graduated w/a 98 ovr and set a boatload of passing records.
I'm curious, has EA ever mentioned preset recruiting classes? Or premade individual players? I thought it was all just random generated, hence the white RBs and CBs named Marquise and De'Shon/ black kickers.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »