Home

Embarassing Performances

This is a discussion on Embarassing Performances within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2013, 01:31 PM   #9
Jr.
Playgirl Coverboy

Jr.'s Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Embarassing Performances

In the OD I'm in, I have been blown out consecutive years by Virginia. Year 1 they beat me 44-3, year 2 they beat me 41-14.

I hate Virginia.

Watch me play video games
Old 08-28-2013, 02:42 PM   #10
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy_Bronco
I remember this one game, from a dynasty I had long since deleted, but I remember this one specific game. I had just become the HC of North Texas, and the first game of the 2015 season was against Alabama.

I got my face kicked in 69-17. They scored 35 points in the first quarter, and they only punted once all game. In the 4th quarter.

And to think I felt as if I could win.
Can you say"reality check?"
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Old 08-28-2013, 03:49 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0

I totally agree
I would rather play a top 10 undefeated 5* team at their stadium, then have a winless 2* team in week 9 come into my stadium.
I swear by the moon and stars in the sky, that this game is rigged to give crappy teams a fighting chance and almost even the playing field of said teams by offline dynasty year 7.
How is it that just because I play on heisman it should give the computer the opportunity to cheat out wins on the regular.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2013, 04:09 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 1

Happened to me in year 2014 playing at 2-5 maryland the were pounding me 48-13. I was 7-0 at the time.
Old 08-28-2013, 04:59 PM   #13
Esports Manager @ Twitch

CloudFuel's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jr.
In the OD I'm in, I have been blown out consecutive years by Virginia. Year 1 they beat me 44-3, year 2 they beat me 41-14.

I hate Virginia.
The silver lining is that you are making progress... and at your current rate you should beat them in year 4 (36-35).
Old 08-28-2013, 05:13 PM   #14
Rookie

TomSellecksMustache's Arena

OVR: 6

in RTG I was a 4* QB coming out of HS, I signed with Baylor as the projected starter...I lost the spot in the first practice. Go through 2 games/practices as the backup and then challenge for and win the starting spot back.

1st game as a starter is home against La-Monroe and starts off great through the first qtr I had something like 40 yards rushing 1 rush td 100 or so yards and a td passing.

finished the game with those 2 tds plus 5 int's and 2 fumbles lost and lose the game 49-21
Old 08-29-2013, 06:46 PM   #15
Rookie

Tha_Mac's Arena

OVR: 5

I didn't post this in the how's your dynasty going thread but in year 3 of my dynasty I was ranked #2 as Texas at home against #12 TCU in a HUGE conference game and my True Freshman QB who has the strongest arm already in college football ended throwing 8 interceptions. Now I've always had a tendency to throw picks but never has it been that bad.

Obviously I lost only by 14 and again missed out on the BCS Title game and my 2 year run of winning the Big 12 came to an end.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2013, 06:58 PM   #16
MVP

bad_philanthropy's Arena

OVR: 24

The upset logic in dynasty makes me shake my head sometimes.

As Georgia State I dropped my first two games of the season to two FCS teams. Game one I got down early and couldn't kick a field goal in range because I had no timeouts and my WR got injured on the previous play.

Second game I just got annihilated by my FCS opponent 50-10.

Here is the weird one, and an embarrassing performance for my opponent. I ended up upsetting West Virginia in their place the week after humiliating myself again FCS midwest.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »